Reviews for Getting Revenge Without Being a Total Prick
sofeyrose chapter 1 . 1/21
"It's not like my brother's just going to drop dead of his own accord, you know." How ironic. Techniquely, Itachi DID drop dead of his own accord. Sasuke didn't actually kill him, it was the sickness Itachi had that finally finished him off. Although, it IS rather fishy that Shikamaru was allowed to have vengeance and achieved it with much less delay than Sasuke. Huh. Morale of the story:Don't piss Shikamaru off unless you want to be blown to pieces.

Next time, could you do a debate between some of the Naruto characters whether Gaara has a crush on Naruto or not?
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
lol!
Morwyn K chapter 1 . 3/2/2014

This sentence made my day xD
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Hmm. Shikamaru was a motivated Nara and Hidan died in a week! That's so scary. :P
Daisainan Neko chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Haha that was great! I know this wasn't a Sasuke Shikamaru bromance/friendship fic but I gotta say, I love those! I hate sasushika yaoi tho. Ew. Again, great fic!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I could actually see this happening...
Danielle of Ebony Creek chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
So... The last line of your story just gave me a huge side-track issue. I really want a Hallmark card saying that now...
Just thought you might want to know. And I enjoyed your story!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
sweet
Hilde chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
"He mostly fights with genjutsu," Sasuke said after thinking for a moment.

"Fighting by standing around and staring at people," Shikamaru sighed blissfully. "That sounds like heaven…"
"Because you threatened to not go away, remember?" Shikamaru reminded him.

"Oh yeah," Sasuke said. "I actually got the idea from Naruto. I had no idea it was that effective."

"It's only effective if the person in question is annoying," Shikamaru replied.

OMFG LOL!
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was an amusing interlude
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Hmm, mentioning Temari a lot are we Shikamaru?
LolzYukari chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
"It's not like my brother's just going to drop dead of his own accord."

lol thats exactly what he did, (people had probably noticed this already )

this is funny!
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This was really funny
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
sasuke never takes any advice at all ... at least I can't remember him taking one P
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Yup! that was good i like the fact of shika and sasu-cakes becoming friends..
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »