Reviews for Catalyst
flowertje chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
this is just perfect! this is how it has to happen! love love love it!
labrat21 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
The fish as a catalyst is sweet. However, I agree with Booth-the fish is a perverted little voyeur just waiting to post a video on youtube! Sweet and funny, thoroughly enjoyable!
Somnium1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I wanna just go aw but that dosent begin to describe how you just made me feel reading this. As you know I'm a huge fan, but this time you really got me. This has to be my fave ever, it just really hits a spot. It shows how much you love this show and the charecters in the way you capture them. I will deffinatley be reading this fic again and again. Now if the UK would just hurry up and start showing season 5 I could catch up on your last fic hehe.
206 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Great!
ScullyBones chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
wow in all of the stories i have read this was so realistic and something i know could happen and had tried to imagine but you put it in words perfectly bravo this was simply perfect :)
Dispatch22705 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Ah, love it!

so, so, so, sweet and in character, which is just perfect to me. I think this was my favorite line.

Fish trivia. In the middle of his kitchen on what, for most people, is date night. "Really."

Ah, hahahahahaha! Totally perfect, and totally them. so totally them :)
21 | « Prev Page 1 2