Reviews for If Wishes Were Winchesters
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Loved your story. I hated it when Sam suggested they split up and Dean agreed, it broke my heart as despite the lack of trust and their differences these boys need to be together and face what's coming head on. I know they are back together now but loved your take on it.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Yey! Boys back together where they belong!

Great story!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I really liked this story! Thanks for sharing!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Last episode was sad and pissed me off a bit, too, so thanks for writing something so hopeful. I needed another "pick me up" fic!

Well written, would love for something like this to actually happen.

Mouse
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow...just wow...this was beautiful honey :D I really wish something like this would happen in the series becuase frankly (even though I haven't seen the episodes and have only read reviews) I'm getting a little pissed at Dean -.-; Sam's practically Lucifer's bitch and Dean's off trying to hook and angel up with a prostitute. What? They need to sort this out quick or there won't be anything left ( Great story as always sweetie! I loved it :D
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow, I love it. 3 This is like a perfect tag to that episode. I sure hope the brothers go down that way, if they must go down! And 7734? Awesome. :D
carocali chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wouldn't that be amazing if this whole thing was a ploy? That they were so in tune with each other that they could still just look and know what the other is thinking. I hope, I hope, I hope... I love that you're thinking this way! Bless you!

Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
After the last episode, this is exactly what I needed. Even though it wasn't unexpected, I still was way shocked. I feel like Sam can't win, never could. No matter what he wants or tries, he is already condemned. So I really loved your take. Thanks, this was really what I needed. Hugs, Vonnie
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I wanna cry... it's so terrible what Kripke is doing to the boys...

Your shot was great
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I so wish this would happen on the show. I've been in a funk ever since Thursday's episode, seeing the framework being put in place for the big Dean/Michael vs. Sam/Lucifer battle. I'd much rather it be your way.
dani chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
oh i wish this is how it went down :(
Sastiel chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Oh lord...That was amazing! This would be the exact way I want for them to get back together!Amazing Job!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I loved this. It was so great. I'm glad the boys are sticking together.
TraSan chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I don't think it is outside the realm of possibilities. Lovely, sweet fic and the glimmer of brotherly hope I needed!
Phx chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Aw, girl, this made me tear up. I love that there was logic and even a plan behind their split. Even if it was still painful and they still have much distance to bridge. You brought out their awkardness around each other right now and sat it side by side, perfectly, with their continuing love for each other. And family. Oh God, yes, regardless of what Dean said last night, it is still about their family. Him and Sam. Dean and him.

Wonderful. If only Kripke would give us this - or something close to this. This isn't fixing everything with a big pink bow but providing a realistic way for door to reconcilation to be opened that life giving crack.

Awesome!