Reviews for Roadside Assistance
iloveanimals11396 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I loved this story and I think it would be an awesome idea to write another chapter or two for it or even this one from Jasper's POV! Awesome story!
Micheal myers Halloween lover chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I love the book
sherry williams chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
omg

amazing story

love it
mynxi chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Well this is a fun treat to stumble on :) Great job!

xoxoxoxo

M
Molz chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
ooooh yummy! love it
EveFidelius chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
How I love this story oh so much.
Anadabyel chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
SWEETLORD! Great job! xodana
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
that was different but good.
athome Jo chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
THAT was awesome!
GemmaLisax chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
That was fabulous, I have to say that I will likely be disappointed by any and all mechanics that I meet in the future after this LOL.

x
leckadams chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
freaking hot! should not have read this one on my lunch break at work!
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I loved this oneshot! Steamy Hot Hot Hot!
crystal the optimist chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Okay, I tend to avoid lemony one shots, but I was doing that whole hoppity thing, where I go to an author I like's homepage, go to their fave authors list, and surf through the lists of what I would assume to be 'good writers' if they are on the lists of these great authors. And that's how I found you and this one shot! And - to add on to my pointless jabber - I never fail to review something I've deemed one of my favorites too! Long story short, (which I shoud've done at the beginning, doncha think?), I really liked this. I'm crazy about JasperxBella - like literally my favorite pairing - and I just couldn't resist reading about mechanic Jasper! Can you say yum? I know I did! (And yes, I did know I was a total dork too) As I finished reading this, I thought 'this would make a good full on story'. After thinking about it some more, (during math class, btw), I still can't decide if it's a good idea or not. I should probably wrap this up; So I'll end it with a 'Bye!' and a 'Fantastic job!' Crystalmarie.
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 1/7/2010