Reviews for The Ultimate Amalgam of Win
magmon1000 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Here have my intrests
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
nice nice nice nice!
i wood have loved to see the look on your English teachers face when she read this!
Ancient Liddel chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Lol, I loved this! This was awesomeness!
Now it's been a while since I've seen a lot of James Bond movies - and I know I haven't seen all of 'em. So, I didn't really get all the Bond references (but I did get some :P) lol; but the Doctor - no problem! :) Doctor Who is awesome!
Fantastic job!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
3LW00D chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Jayne Doe -

Our teacher gave us a B plus (it would have been an A but it was turned in a day late), and has kept the original copy to use as an example to later classes. She still teases us about lengthy stories and made sure our other teachers know that while we love to play pranks, we are always careful never to harm anyone. We get along really well with her, currently I am in her theater class.
Jayne Doe chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Loved it. Out of curiosity, what did your teacher say?
Kitteninthemoonlight chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
im on my last breaths here! hang on...ok no..yeah im ok *sighs* dang you write some funny stuff! lol Oh no*couldn't contain the humour from the story and died of laughter*
Matteic chapter 1 . 3/11/2010

I cheated and read your wonderful story in two parts, so I didn't die of laughing, though it came close (sorry if it's not the good "though", I'm French and too lazy to look into my dictionary).

I was laughing so hard at times ! Fantastic. I don't know where the magic powers come from, but I can't help but say it's a great help.

Leiter is good too ! And oh, the end with Moneypenny and the Doctor is GREAT !
bran4ever chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
It was hysterical, but confusing. I loved it, but could you sent me a message trying to explain the confusing bits. Oh, well, it's still hysterical! That was really fun to read!
Project X chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Awesome! I really wish it had been longer because when it ended I was said yet laughed

*The Doctor and Money Penny* And I got all the connections you put in there quite clever actually.

"Quartermaster -Q" "em -M" I hadn't noticed until the end that the man with the golden arrows was the man with the golden gun.

"Quite Clever! And Brilliant" (And yes I really talk like that, even before I first watched doctor who)
wishyfishy chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Wow nice. I like it! There were \a few things tha\t were \a little weird, but over \all it wa\s good. Nice job. (Sorry, keyboa\rd a\cting up)
MaWise chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Very enetertaining and true to the characters- Well Done!
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
OMG, LOL! This was hilarious! I loved this a lot!