Reviews for Letting Go
grumpbear chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
good story
Office Romance chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I love the idea of Michael and Kristina; they aren't really brother and sister! ;-) Anyway, I love this story. It was very well written. *sigh* Amazing! My favorite part is when Michael asks permission to kiss Kristina! AWWWW! So sweet!
Reader chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This short piece was really well written. From beginning to end, it was great to read. I don't understand why more people aren't writing FanFics about these two. It could be considered somewhat 'taboo' with their complicated relationship and all. But I think that's what could make these two potentially fascinating to watch grow closer together in the future.
SammiJ chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This was so beautifully written ... thank you for tackling this taboo couple ... you captured the angst, undeniable attraction and chemistry to a tee ...I'd love to see a continuation of this, maybe with them trying to date in secret and eventually having it blow up in their faces?

Thanks again for sharing this! Please write more for these two!
kkj chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This was so beautifully written. The mixture of forbidden and young love was brilliant and enjoyable. In particular, I really enjoyed the following lines: "Michael doesn’t want to admit that he feels like he’s eaten an earthquake, his insides all shaking and quaking."

"The smooth gloss of Kristina’s lips rub against his, sticky with a taste like cotton candy and when they pull apart Michael licks his mouth, thinking about how good it is, wondering how many other flavors she possesses. Hoping she’d be willing to give him the chance to taste them all."

I love that thought, the longing contained within those lines and the hope, the excitement, all of it is wonderful.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
as a junkie of the unconventional this piece gets an A

Technicly if you look at the big picture it's not insest as Sonny is only Michaels adopted dad right (wink wink)

anyway I realy loved this...