Reviews for Talk to Me
Pulcotinette chapter 1 . 11/8
It's great again. I don't know if we are supposed to know that he is Draco Malfoy, but the way you use sense of scent is always great. I love it.

Thanks a lot!
Kiss
geetika chapter 1 . 11/6
i think i died ...thank you ...your awesome!
Dying inside. This is beautiful. One of my favourite stories. Plz don't stop with fanfic cos ur awesome and Ima gonna go die in a hole from happy fluffy ness and spend my last momments crying over the beauty and fabulousness of this. I love this. I love you. Not in the way that Draco loves Harry but in a way that means you are amazing and I am too emotional to be writing this right now so bi bi. Keep making me crying in fluffyness. Keep making everyone cry in fluffyness. And other less innocent things. :)
Nice! Communication is really important!
Medicinal Biscuit chapter 1 . 9/11
I'M DYING OF THE CUTENESS. No, seriously, there are no words for how much I loved that. Might be my favorite Drarry I've read. Seriously. Dead of cuteness. Bye!
So niceeeee 3
cinnawapan chapter 1 . 7/26
omfg that was so sweet I'm melting
THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!
I loved it soo much and it was one of the best Drarry fanfics I've ever read xx
Melloomelon chapter 1 . 7/10
I literally scream Draco's name every time harry thought about his mysterious rescuer! This is sooooo adorable. I have smiled too much my cheeks hurt! Favourite story!
Meeks chapter 1 . 7/6
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! TH CUTENESS IS OVERWHELMING!
Polina chapter 1 . 6/15
Hey just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love love love this fanfic. Drarry is my number one OTP and this makes my list of top three favorite Drarry fanfics. This is very well written and I feel like it perfectly captures the reality of what would happen if Drarry were canon. Also I love all of the fluff in this as well :)
unfittingpuzzlepieces chapter 1 . 6/1
Your fluffy!verse stories are the best thing to happen to my mood.
Evanescence27 chapter 1 . 5/19
One of those stories which leave you mushy inside.
Simone chapter 1 . 5/12
I don't have any words good enough to explain how amazing this story was! :) Thank you for this wonderful story, you really made my day...
Squeeeee