Reviews for Talk to Me
Janie.ohio chapter 1 . 7/14
So damned cute. Just adorable. Thank you.
Hi there I'm one of your fans.I'm really very into your work and I want to translated your work TALK TO ME into Chinese and post it in LOFTER(a Chinese app where people post and admire works sort of like fanfiction).I'll post origin link and I really hope you can give me you and love you!
Gawww so cute️️!
iida.mrasanen chapter 1 . 5/20
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I JUST DIED OF FLUFF CUTENESS ADORABELNESS AND PERFECTNESS OVERLOAD YOU'RE WELCOME TO SEND ME MORE TO ELYSIUM
LOVE IT :))
GothDyke chapter 1 . 5/12
Wow! What an emotional intensive and extremely satisfying ride! Beautifully written with lots of comfort. :-D
MelodySong231 chapter 1 . 4/18
Gahhh so fluff so angst so everything
ABitHuman chapter 1 . 4/15
That was flipping adorable!
Koala-Mutant chapter 1 . 2/11
I loved your story. I really liked the part when Harry tries to have a nice talk with his friends and they are just not paying attention at all. Because english is not my mothertongue, I didn't understand at first what was going on with Harry when he was flying but then I re-read it, I really liked the idea !

I like the way Draco is dealing with it the how Harry understands that it might be either Blaise or Draco - and he really hopes its Draco-.

Thanks again :D
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 1/29
Whakfkbdjekdkfkkd I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
This is wonderful and each time I read it I get left in this shfjgkg state. Thank you for sharing.
Jen Dawson chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
I love this and can't help but re-read it again and again
Pulcotinette chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
It's great again. I don't know if we are supposed to know that he is Draco Malfoy, but the way you use sense of scent is always great. I love it.

Thanks a lot!
Kiss
geetika chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
i think i died ...thank you ...your awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Dying inside. This is beautiful. One of my favourite stories. Plz don't stop with fanfic cos ur awesome and Ima gonna go die in a hole from happy fluffy ness and spend my last momments crying over the beauty and fabulousness of this. I love this. I love you. Not in the way that Draco loves Harry but in a way that means you are amazing and I am too emotional to be writing this right now so bi bi. Keep making me crying in fluffyness. Keep making everyone cry in fluffyness. And other less innocent things. :)