Reviews for Talk to Me
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 10/18
Enjoyed
Oh this was absolutely delicious :)
Bravo. Very well done indeed.

I keep leaving comments but I never sign them. I'm Law84able and I am working my way through all of your HPDM works and every single one so far has left me with a huge goofy smile, a sappy happy heart and giddy belly bubbles :)
Have really been enjoying all your fics! This is one of my faves.
Miss Anonimo chapter 1 . 1/9
Cute fwuffy wuv! UWU!
Twilighy chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
oh myy! this is one of my fave drarry fanfic
salami and fries chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
Holy hell. I didn't know what to expect, and I was... dubious at first. But.. I love it. I love everything about it.
I'd love to read this from Draco's pov, but this was excellent.
Metey chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
Mein Gott this was one of the best drarry oneshots I have ever read. Flipping hell, I can't get over it, this was a fantastic read. My heart is aching, you made my heart ache so much. You brilliant author, this book was amazingas are so many of your other drarry books.
Kasty11 chapter 1 . 10/12/2020
This was so much fun! Loved the fluff!
Addie chapter 1 . 8/24/2020
this is literally my favorite fanfic ever i think. this was amazing
Ray chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
I love this story so much. I first read it years ago and adored it then and I stumbled across it again today and it's just as beautifully written and funny and intriguing as I remember :)
Luzula-spicata chapter 1 . 6/22/2020
I love this fiction
biiiibutterfly chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
AWWWWWWW. MY HEART. OH MY GOSH
Bele chapter 1 . 6/15/2020
this is so cool and so FLUFFY! me happy. thank you!
Killian chapter 1 . 6/13/2020
Holy fuck this is beautiful. No words can describe how much this story affected me, damn. You're an amazing an amazing writer, •shit• this story affected me so fecking much. i LOVE this. Idk what else to say. Thanks for writing this •~•
LiB chapter 1 . 6/8/2020
I think I'm going insane . . .
;)