Reviews for Talk to Me
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
amazing
fandom sexual mua chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
You won't believe how much I want this story to continue. And I felt all the characters were in-character most of the time. Wonderful story, please continue with more of it.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Wow this was lovely, so gentle and beautiful. Would love to read this from Dracos pov.
TY for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
OMFG I LOVED IT I FREAKING LOVED IT
deborahkatz19ya chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Please do the same story but in Draco's point of view
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
DA FEELS!
Everest Stillnight
whimsicalQ chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Oh my god that was so fluffy and adorable I just can't even. Thank you. I loved it!
Ilaria-Jade-Phoenix-Slytherin chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Cuteness times a thousand! :D
justagirlwritingfanfix chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
YES YES YES I loved it!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
wonderful story :)
Alexis chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Long stories have more reviews than one-shots.

It's a fact of fanfiction.

Long stories inspire the readers to review - to suggest things, to predict outcomes, to ask questions, to wail over cliff-hangers, to plead with the writer to update right now because it's KILLING them...

370 reviews, give or take a few, because I forgot the exact number and can't be bothered to go back and check.

There are many stories that have more.

Some, have over a thousand. I've seen six. Most likely, at least a few have 10,000-20,000.

The long stories, anyway.

But there are also long stories, maybe not novel length, but still amazingly good, that have less than 200 reviews.

So for a one-shot, even a sixteen thousand worded one, to have at least 300 (because some people might have reviewed multiple times) inspired enough to review, even without any gain to themselves? For fanfiction?

That, is pure genius.

PS. Loved the story ;)
HyperMonica chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I hope you're happy. All this fluff made me cry.
bubblecloudz chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Awwwwwwww
this is so cute I can't even. I liked harry in this, he was so real!
so.ouka chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Third time I read this story.
Always so brilliant.