Reviews for Talk to Me
SushiBar chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh that was so sweet and fluffy and hot at the same time. I really enjoyed it. Draco was still so snarky in his hand-speech :p I love the idea of Draco smelling citrussy too.
aq1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh, I absolutely fell in love with this! I had no idea, how you can be so gentle with someone so "lost" :D

I like the way you write; somehow, it just fit perfectly to this story. It wasn't even sappy in my opinion (like I might think if this had been done in different style). Just cute and fluffy.

I'm probably going to check more of your stories later... I hope you wont mind xD

Wishing luck,

Chiyon Shi.
VeryVeryDead chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That ending was so freaking adorable 3

I loved Harry and Draco, I especially loved how Harry wasn't stupidly oblivious like he usually always is and how Draco didn't lose his snarky attitude completely.

They were both so cute

Definitely a great read, and very well written, faved of course ;)

~Kays
Imadethistoreview chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Oh dear goodness me you amaze me.

This story is beautiful.

I had an idea for one a while ago, one that's half written actually, where Harry would fiddle around till he created a charm where he could trace letters onto Draco's back from a piece of parchment... now I don't want to write it because you did something similar but SO MUCH better right here.

I'm content to just read and not write when there are things like this.

XD
Roadkill2105 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I absolutely loved it.

great writing.

love HP/DM.
Starairi chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Oh good lord. You're a complete genius. Utterly brilliant. If you ever stop writing about these two... Well I be damned. Not one person that I know of is able two write them as well as you do. And you sneaky sense of humor has me grinning like an idiot every few paragraphs...

Thank you for this wonderful experience.
Della Mente chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Damn you and your fluffy stories that make me all melty. I really do admire and enjoy your writing style. This was definitely an interesting story. The sensory perception angle was thought provoking, and I enjoyed that Malfoy had the same citrus scent we all know and love. I think it's one of the things I like most about your Reparations/Foundations stories as well, you describe the details like that so well, something I totally appreciate. The idea of this story was one I haven't seen yet, and that's brilliant. My only critique, is that I would have liked there to be a few more chapters, hardly a critique, more of a wish. Excellent job.
HPmeghan7474 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I am absolutely head over heels in love with this story. Absolutely incredible plot and writing. They were so adorable the entire time. Please make more stories you literary genius. :]
ddz008 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This was awesome and so sweet... it made me feel so happy. I finished reading with a smile in my face, that's something I particularly love about your writing. I loved how in a not so long one-shot as this one, you could portray so much about their personalities and feelings. Lovely :)
Cheekyamericangrl211 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I squeed... I squeed a lot! Brilliant darling, absolutely brilliant
SunMonTue chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Aw... that's an awesome fic. And just what I needed to unwind. And seriously, if anyone complains about Draco being OOC then point out that if you liked/loved somebody from afar and saw them defencelss like that, and knew they'd probably never know it was you helping them, you'd help out. In the first instance Draco doesn't think Harry will ever know it was him helping out... but am so glad Harry gets a clue! Yay for non-oblivious!Harry. :)
Ellipsis the Great chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This story was absolutely glorious~! I definitely wasn't expecting it at all (the plot, lol, not the glorious-ness). I was kind of expecting a pre-established relationship with communication problems (a common enough theme in the fanfiction world), but this surpassed all of my wildest expectations!

I suppose I kind of cheated by knowing the pairing beforehand, but I really felt like the reader could identify the mysterious helper as Draco just by his actions and what he 'says' to Harry. I definitely commend you on that - to be able to communicate a person's character so completely without us ever actually seeing or hearing him is an astounding feat! You've mastered the language wonderfully in this piece; thank you so much for sharing it with us!

I look forward to reading more from you soon, as always!

-EtheG
magialuna chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This was so lovely and sweet and just incredible!

I love how you showed clearly Harry's alienation, loneliness and over-scheduledness at the beginning. I also really love how you portrayed Draco here... vulnerable and caring but wanting to do it anonymously. I love how you had Harry figure out who it ws slowly and by the time he touched that distinctive hair... he had pretty much accepted it was Malfoy - perhaps even secretly hoped it was. The tracing the words to communicate that no one else bothers to do while Harry is feeling so cutoff and frightened - excellent idea and great way to show Draco's empathy and attempt at kindness.

Just a wonderful beautiful fic. I had the biggest goofiest smile after I read this! You really write H/D well. They are so in character yet have softer edges than in canon.

Loved it!

Clare
Adversaria chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Well colour me stunned. What a lovely thing. I want to wrap it up in a little care package and send it to people so they feel the same warmth that I have from this.

XD