Reviews for Talk to Me
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2018
Amazing.. Just amazing ️
SomeOne0212 chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
I've read this wayy too many times and am still OBSESSED
JanieOhio chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
So damned cute. Just adorable. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
Hi there I'm one of your fans.I'm really very into your work and I want to translated your work TALK TO ME into Chinese and post it in LOFTER(a Chinese app where people post and admire works sort of like fanfiction).I'll post origin link and I really hope you can give me you and love you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2018
Gawww so cute️️!
iida.mrasanen chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I JUST DIED OF FLUFF CUTENESS ADORABELNESS AND PERFECTNESS OVERLOAD YOU'RE WELCOME TO SEND ME MORE TO ELYSIUM
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2018
LOVE IT :))
GothDyke chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
Wow! What an emotional intensive and extremely satisfying ride! Beautifully written with lots of comfort. :-D
MelodySong231 chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
Gahhh so fluff so angst so everything
ABitHuman chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
That was flipping adorable!
Koala-Mutant chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
I loved your story. I really liked the part when Harry tries to have a nice talk with his friends and they are just not paying attention at all. Because english is not my mothertongue, I didn't understand at first what was going on with Harry when he was flying but then I re-read it, I really liked the idea !

I like the way Draco is dealing with it the how Harry understands that it might be either Blaise or Draco - and he really hopes its Draco-.

Thanks again :D
Solar-Drag0n chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
Whakfkbdjekdkfkkd I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
This is wonderful and each time I read it I get left in this shfjgkg state. Thank you for sharing.
Jen Dawson chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
I love this and can't help but re-read it again and again
Pulcotinette chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
It's great again. I don't know if we are supposed to know that he is Draco Malfoy, but the way you use sense of scent is always great. I love it.

Thanks a lot!