Reviews for Unplanned
Lov.Twii chapter 1 . 3/24
Thank you for making me cry harder than i thought i was capable of ;_; omg this was so heartbreaking beautiful. Now I need to read something extremely fluffy. amazing job!
Pats2nd chapter 1 . 2/2
I need tissues. We'll told.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 2/1
Such a sad story, but a great one. I loved it.
sad tears... but good story.
Linds911 chapter 1 . 1/5
Just discovered this story. Total heart-breaker! Cant stop bawling. Even though Edward and Bella were together for a short time, they were truly in love and makes this all sad. The emotions that Edward felt over the years raising Grace while dealing with the loss of Bella and people wanting him to date again were written perfectly. I'm glad he kept on for Grace's sake knowing Bella was watching over them. Will read this again whenever I need a good cry :)
not done baking chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This was, of course, a sad story. But I like that you didn't end it in suicide, which was what I expected. Also, you handled telling the story very well. What I mean is that this easily could have been a 100k word fic but you told rather than showed, usually that turns out poorly but this was fantastic. Great job.
NemoNewbie chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
That was beautiful but so sad. I couldn't stop crying. Well done.
maggiegurle chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Sniffle, sniffle. Beautifully written. Thank you! :0)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
So when I came across this story tonight, it sounded familiar but I couldn't quite remember if I had read it. When I read the warning at the top, I should have turned back. When I got a little ways in the story and I started to remember it, I should have turned back again. Instead I kept reading, and then crying... I really can't deny though, what an absolutely beautiful love story this is. I'm glad I read it again.
momma2fan chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Well...here I was thinking this was a happy go lucky story...and now here I am sobbing with tears running down my face. Beautifully written.
little lily witch chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Amazingly written true heartbrake... thank you for remainding what counts again, with tears falling with the raw hurt...
Artemis Leaena chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
wonderfully, heartbreakingly sweet. So glad Edward got to be with Bella again...but so sad he had to live with so much pain for so long.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I cried reading this. Thanks for the tissue warning btw.
I took an acting class last semester and I remember my teacher telling us that we wouldn't know that we were doing a good job at acting unless we made the audience believe. I can honestly say that you really sucked me in as soon as Edward met Bella :) Job well done! lol
Rachie81 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
You've absolutely ruined me with this. I'm bawling like a baby! How did you manage to do this to me with so little words! Argh! I have to go read something ridiculously happy now before I dehydrate, but before I go I want to say that it takes a really talented writer to make me cry so congratulations, it's beautiful.
Mooah chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Bloody hell. So incredibly sad but so good! I know you gave a warning about it being sad but I think it would have been more appropriate if you'd have said to prepare for big ugly crying with snot bubbles!
Fantastic read, just wish I wasn't reading it on my phone in a public place :oP