Reviews for Unplanned
Blkjklady21 chapter 1 . 9/26
Beautiful and heartwrenching. I have tears running down my face but I am so glad that I read this story.
charbronte chapter 1 . 8/27
What a sad story! but it was very well-written . Thanks for sharing x
Lizzymason981 chapter 1 . 7/19
So sad, but beautiful. Thank you
agoogoo chapter 1 . 4/22
:(( that wasn't very ok
crazybluebird666 chapter 1 . 3/31
That's ok. I didn't need my heart anyway.

PS. This made me cry so much. Thank you for writing it, it's beautiful. *smiles* *starts crying again*
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/12
I cried when I finished this story
pengirl25 chapter 1 . 1/4
I wasn't sure if I should keep reading after Bella was gone but I'm glad I did. You wrote a beautiful story of unending true love and I'm glad you reunited them in the end. Thank you.
The Guyanese Twilight Freak chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
gut wrenching but oh so good. The love edward had for bella was truly phenomenal
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Erstwhile. It means "former" or "ex."

Unless Charlie disowned her, Bella will always be his daughter. Never his "erstwhile daughter."
Mayuri love cullens chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Such a sad romantic story...
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
I can't stop crying. That was so beautiful and equally heart breaking. Magnificently written. I enjoyed it very much, even with the massive amount of tears I shed reading it. Thank you so much for sharing it. :-)

Maddy
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
It was worth all the tears I shed
nosurprise chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I have no words for how touching that was.
faithkeeper chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
That was beautiful and oh so sad. Thanks for creating something so wonderful. I'll come back to read whenever I need a good cry, for I sure did cry reading your story the first time.
Saint Katrina chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
WHY? WHY, WHY, WHY? This story is so depressing. You even made me cry! and i tell you i dont cry for movies or stories. I didnt even cry fir Titanic! you are an amazing author and made me feel Edward's pain. but really, i wish Bella Never died, and that they died together.