Reviews for Unplanned
toreadornottoread chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This story made me cry. I read it twice and each time it made me cry. Beautifully written.
retrogradation chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
oh my goodness, this gave me shivers. this is amazing.
fthsit chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I have now learned my lesson to read disclaimers and author's notes. Im in my living room right now with my parents.. It's father's day today here in New Zealand. Thankfully they didn't notice that I was crying. Beautiful Story. I just wish you put the warning in the summary. So I could've at least prepared myself.
philo22 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was heartbreaking! I can't imagine for anyone to live through something like that. Thank you for the warning though, really helped when the tears began and I didn't have to go searching for the tissue box! But yet I'm still tearing up while i'm writing this. Gahhh!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
OMG this is so touching it hurts. Poor Grace hoping that edward and bella did find peace
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
OMG, you warned readers at the beginning but I took a chance and read it at work and cried through my entire lunch hour. It sucked me right in and I couldn't help but continue. When she returned to him through his dream after Grace was born I totally lost it and the tears never stopped. That was such a sad but beautiful love story!

Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
So sad, but so poignent. Thank you for sharing.
kendan09 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Lol dear lord you weren't lying when you said "this fic is sad." It definitely made me cry, but it was an amazing read. Well worth the tears. :)
M474 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
are you freaking kidding me dude?

ah shitsticks, you know I'm kidding, but seriously dude-that was harsh girl...

I'm snotty and streaky faced and I love it!

I think your warning should be bigger, like in 24-size font. That was really good, but so sad. I mean you told me, but what can I say? I'm a glutton.

I liked the ending, that she told him to wait just a bit longer, and then the pov change at the end was a nice touch.

my duvet is wet and you should be here to hold my hand damn it! your fics should come with an f-ing handholder!

kisses all over yo face!
sillybellasara chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Holy Shit! I never fully believe the warnings listed in A/N's, but good god that was so very heartbreaking! I am bawling like a baby, and laughing because you did warn me! It was very well written, and you could feel how very much they loved each other, how very much he loved her. I would love to loved a faction of that kind of love!
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I am still crying. It is the most beautiful story I have ever read . I am honored that I had the chance to read it.
may96 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is beautifully written. The ending is so sad, but is truly amazing writing. I would always hope it would be different, but it was amazing. I think this story can be about how life is short; that people who shouldn't die will die at the most un-opportune times. And that you can perservere through almost anything.
galaxyedward chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This story absolutely broke my heart :( amazing, well done.
Prizz-sweetie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I cried. I love stories that get emotions out of me, and I like that you didn't get sucked into the element of predictability. For about a year I left fan fiction due to the lack of originality I found in stories, but your's was unique and inventive, I'm glad I decided to comeback, and I'm glad that it took me a long time to find a story like this one.
ScoobyPee chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I could name probably four parts in this story where I was ready to close my laptop and go cry myself to death. No joke. I began crying as soon as you mentioned Bella parents were in the room. My Mom thought that my 'secret boyfriend' (she thinks I've been secretly dating someone and not telling her, though I am NOT.) broke up with me over Facebook or something. My Dad called me crazy. Anyways, I'm not crazy, okay...maybe a little. But still, I'd say I'm pretty normal compared to half of the people on here but...Jesus...this story made me cry! It was so emotional and then there were only so many happy emotions, they were mostly heartache and I can't take that stuff! I love Edward and Bella, and I love reality, but I hate it when true love get's cut short. It's not faiiiiiiiiir. And Gracie...oh, how I've come to love that name. It's my sister's name, and she's an annoying person, but I like Edward's Gracie. She's much sweeter ;) Anyways, you're a wonderful author, I requested to follow you on Twitter and this is going to my matter how upset it makes me. *sobbing* Oh, This isn't the Outsiders. Not sure where that came from...sorry S.E. Hinton, not you. Gosh. Well...I'm going to go cry myself to sleep. Keep up the writing and stuff. Just try to refrain from depressing me this time...gosh. Bella...lonely come the tears again. I should go, um...I'll show myself out.

- Em