Reviews for Unplanned
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
So sad! But well written!
raidersoccer6 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Wow. This story was incredible. Normally I hate sad stories, but it was so moving. It brought me to tears. Thank you for writing such a great story.
Babylion Sakura chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
It was absolutely beautiful. I cried so much :( :)
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Loved it x
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Beautiful
Lcatz85 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
oh my god - I've never sobbed so much over a story - so beautifully written. Thank You
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This is soo damn sad! OMG! I'm crying! It was written so beautifully! But damn it I hate angst ! Really good job!
R. Jersey Leigh chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I was just introduced to this today and... damn. Normally I'm not big on the one shots or the short stories like this, but you didn't just end it in the middle. This was brilliant and beautiful as well as heartbreaking and haunting. I was in tears, full blown sobbing from the sentence Edward last saw Bella alive.
I'm a romantic and I love a nice happy ending but I also love tragedy and drama in between. It's realistic and this... lord was it! It's a powerful story about love and life and how plans aren't always going to work out, but we push on. The John Lennon quote "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans," really, truly fits this story.
Wonderfully written.
detsinbaby chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I cried which 2 me means its a sign of a great writer when they can bring such emtion with their writing. Great job.
midnitereader chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I have read this before but thought I had left a review. Apparently not. OMG I am just bawling my eyes out. What a sweet, sweet story. How Edward kept his love for Bella alive. He knew he had found his one true love and he wanted no other. How Bella kept him going for Grace and how Grace understood how much he loved her mother. I am definitely putting this on my fav list.
CSG chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Damn it.. I made it all the way to the end without crying & then.. BAM! I struggle everyday with an illness. I know the feeling of just.. holding on. This touched me SO deeply on a personal level beyond the fandom. This was hard to read, but truly beautiful. You did an absolutely breath taking job with this & i thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing it. I normaly dont read anything with character deaths, but this was well written & gave an advanced warning that i appreciate. :)
4ringcircus chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Oh my God. That was so beautiful.
I'm probably going to cry all night.
Thank you.
LuverofFFN chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Snot rolling tears, sometimes you just need a good cry. Loved this fic
Robward17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
What a bittersweet story, but there is a HEA for them after all.
Holidai chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This story was sad but also really sweet and hopeful. I like that he remained devoted to her. I know some people might not but it really makes a lot of sense to me and I am really glad I got to read this story.
824 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »