Reviews for Unplanned
Naomi Pacheco aka jklly12 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Snot rolling tears, sometimes you just need a good cry. Loved this fic
Robward17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
What a bittersweet story, but there is a HEA for them after all.
Holidai chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This story was sad but also really sweet and hopeful. I like that he remained devoted to her. I know some people might not but it really makes a lot of sense to me and I am really glad I got to read this story.
Jenn1214 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Loved it! Was reading this on my way home from work, on the train. People were looking at me like I was crazy, sitting here crying looking at my phone. Lol
ForeverTwilite chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Oh, my poor heart! That was so beautiful yet so so sad.
momsteps chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Heartbreaking. :'(
ThatAwkwardGirl73 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Such a sad story, but its a really good one too.
Lov.Twii chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Thank you for making me cry harder than i thought i was capable of ;_; omg this was so heartbreaking beautiful. Now I need to read something extremely fluffy. amazing job!
Pats2nd chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I need tissues. We'll told.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Such a sad story, but a great one. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
sad tears... but good story.
Linds911 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Just discovered this story. Total heart-breaker! Cant stop bawling. Even though Edward and Bella were together for a short time, they were truly in love and makes this all sad. The emotions that Edward felt over the years raising Grace while dealing with the loss of Bella and people wanting him to date again were written perfectly. I'm glad he kept on for Grace's sake knowing Bella was watching over them. Will read this again whenever I need a good cry :)
not done baking chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This was, of course, a sad story. But I like that you didn't end it in suicide, which was what I expected. Also, you handled telling the story very well. What I mean is that this easily could have been a 100k word fic but you told rather than showed, usually that turns out poorly but this was fantastic. Great job.
NemoNewbie chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
That was beautiful but so sad. I couldn't stop crying. Well done.
maggiegurle chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Sniffle, sniffle. Beautifully written. Thank you! :0)
812 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »