Reviews for Unplanned
loved it
JustMe chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
3rd time reading gets me every time :'(
arnoldis chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
What the actual fuck. This should come with a 'will make you cry in public warning'
Amanda chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I am literally sobbing in bed. Thanks a lot
wardlyman chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
26 years? His family were in the right to try and get him a girl. You know damn well if Edward was the 1 that died, it would be "You know he would have wanted you to move on". Yep, not this suffer until you die a painful death.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
So sad! But well written!
raidersoccer6 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Wow. This story was incredible. Normally I hate sad stories, but it was so moving. It brought me to tears. Thank you for writing such a great story.
Je me appelle Marie chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
It was absolutely beautiful. I cried so much :( :)
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Loved it x
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Beautiful
Lcatz85 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
oh my god - I've never sobbed so much over a story - so beautifully written. Thank You
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This is soo damn sad! OMG! I'm crying! It was written so beautifully! But damn it I hate angst ! Really good job!
R. Jersey Leigh chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I was just introduced to this today and... damn. Normally I'm not big on the one shots or the short stories like this, but you didn't just end it in the middle. This was brilliant and beautiful as well as heartbreaking and haunting. I was in tears, full blown sobbing from the sentence Edward last saw Bella alive.
I'm a romantic and I love a nice happy ending but I also love tragedy and drama in between. It's realistic and this... lord was it! It's a powerful story about love and life and how plans aren't always going to work out, but we push on. The John Lennon quote "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans," really, truly fits this story.
Wonderfully written.
detsinbaby chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I cried which 2 me means its a sign of a great writer when they can bring such emtion with their writing. Great job.
midnitereader chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I have read this before but thought I had left a review. Apparently not. OMG I am just bawling my eyes out. What a sweet, sweet story. How Edward kept his love for Bella alive. He knew he had found his one true love and he wanted no other. How Bella kept him going for Grace and how Grace understood how much he loved her mother. I am definitely putting this on my fav list.
829 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »