Reviews for Unplanned
maggiegurle chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Sniffle, sniffle. Beautifully written. Thank you! :0)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
So when I came across this story tonight, it sounded familiar but I couldn't quite remember if I had read it. When I read the warning at the top, I should have turned back. When I got a little ways in the story and I started to remember it, I should have turned back again. Instead I kept reading, and then crying... I really can't deny though, what an absolutely beautiful love story this is. I'm glad I read it again.
momma2fan chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Well...here I was thinking this was a happy go lucky story...and now here I am sobbing with tears running down my face. Beautifully written.
little lily witch chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Amazingly written true heartbrake... thank you for remainding what counts again, with tears falling with the raw hurt...
Artemis Leaena chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
wonderfully, heartbreakingly sweet. So glad Edward got to be with Bella again...but so sad he had to live with so much pain for so long.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I cried reading this. Thanks for the tissue warning btw.
I took an acting class last semester and I remember my teacher telling us that we wouldn't know that we were doing a good job at acting unless we made the audience believe. I can honestly say that you really sucked me in as soon as Edward met Bella :) Job well done! lol
Lillian81 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
You've absolutely ruined me with this. I'm bawling like a baby! How did you manage to do this to me with so little words! Argh! I have to go read something ridiculously happy now before I dehydrate, but before I go I want to say that it takes a really talented writer to make me cry so congratulations, it's beautiful.
Mooah chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Bloody hell. So incredibly sad but so good! I know you gave a warning about it being sad but I think it would have been more appropriate if you'd have said to prepare for big ugly crying with snot bubbles!
Fantastic read, just wish I wasn't reading it on my phone in a public place :oP
Dreaminofyou chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Normally I don't review or read short stories, but now I'm taking the time. You're story was something special and very good.
Lolsy98 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was amazing. Beautifully written, and full of emotion. I was crying my eyes out. Great fic!
jetteblack chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
totally should have heeded that warning and prepared myself with a box of tissues first, bawled absolutely bawled. I think I have read it before and cried but something about this time... oh man. Being that lonely and dying is my worst fear.
RobstenLover93 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
So sad :( I didnt cry but it was kind of sad and like i wanted to. I loved this a lot, more then a lot actually :) I feel so bad for Edward and Grace though but he got through it like he should have :(
denninelli chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oow. That was a real tear jerker.
BoBella chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is one of the most beautiful and sad stories I have ever read. Thank you.
ariapyrasyria chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
sobbing my little heart out over here...
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »