Reviews for Unplanned
denninelli chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oow. That was a real tear jerker.
BoBella chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is one of the most beautiful and sad stories I have ever read. Thank you.
ariapyrasyria chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
sobbing my little heart out over here...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I haven't cried so much in a long time. This was beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.
Phae chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That is so sad! Beautifully written, but so sad!
Mil4u4u chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
From this line onwards I was struggling with tears - "I met my once in a lifetime love at seventeen, I married her at eighteen and I lost her at nineteen. My life was over before it began." - a heartbreaking tale and you could feel Edward's anguish all the way to the end. His relationship with Grace was very special. Beautiful story even though it was so sad.
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I cried and cried..

So good.
maphie chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I really really hate reading this story. I've teared up in this fanfic world before but I'm crying like Bella was my wife! Ugh! Phew. Thanks for posting. It's good, obviously. Now I have to find something that will make me laugh. Oy.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Definitely not fluff but so good :) Thanks for sharing
Fran Masen chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I cried like a baby, but it was worthed, it was a great story, poor Edward!
Ordanik chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Oh my God! *sob* I don't know if that was more beautiful than sad, or more sad than beautiful. All I do know is that it was an amazing story, so full of love and just...ugh! *sniff*

Thank you for writing. You have an amazing talent.

heidimmt chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
OMG I have been reading a lot lately, I believe when I say this is the best piece of heartbreak I've ever read. I never thought possible to put so much feeling into an one-shot but your work is truly great. The way you weave the lost of his love throughout his life as a single parent was wonderful. I felt for him on every single line. You are a great writer, thanks a lot for this beautiful work!
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
So sad, but such a beautiful story. I'm blinking back tears and have a huge lump in my throat. Thanks for sharing this with us.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
(bawling like a baby... and making myself a sniffling mess) i loved it! so well done!
Smiley2011 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I'ce run out of tissues...well done and beautiful story...I'm still
816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »