Reviews for Unplanned
ladyrip chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was beautiful.

As you warned, I cried. From the time he said it was the last time he saw her alive right up to the end. The way you told the story was so simple but so beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

(I was a little confused at the end, though, when you switched POV without warning. I had to reread part of it when I figured out it was Grace speaking.)
littleclarestar chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was one of the saddest, most beautiful things I've ever read...

Thank you!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
oh my goodness, This one shot, wow, I havent cried like this in a while. Loved the story, cant believe it was so sad. It was still good.
Cullen.Luva88 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
A couple of my friends were talking about this. How it is beautifully written, and they were crying. I certainly agree, this was beautifully written and it made me cry. You did a wonderful job!
RaeCullen chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Holy crap, you weren't kidding.. I'm sobbing like a fricken baby! That was beautiful. So superbly written. I saw it coming, but it still didn't take away from the sadness. I don't know if he's a dad I'd want to f**. But I surely wanted to hold him and cuddle him! Oh my god. I'm sobbing again just thinking about it.

Brilliant.
jeprdy chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
G'damn you Jenn! Just as soon as I thought my tears were finally dried up, you got them started all over again with dream-Bella! I think I actually choked a sob with "Don't cry, daddy" I had almost stopped for the 2nd time, just sniffling, when I read that he was still wearing his wedding band. That did it. I was sobbing again... As the story started winding down, my 8 year old daughter walked up behind the desk and handed me a box of kleenex saying "you sound like you need one, mom". I started crying all over again! The warning you issue isn't nearly stern enough IMO.

Honest. to. God. I've never cried so much over a fic. Never. You're good. Really, really good. I may have known what was coming in the beginning, but honestly, it was the rest of it that did me in. This was fantastic Jennifer. Absolutely phenominal. Only problem I see is this: it's a DILF contest entry with a DILF that will refuse to let us F him! Best of luck to you, my friend!

wwp
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Beautiful and so sad that is truly once in a lifetime love.
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
i tried to review this before, but my computer was acting the fool.

i did cry, on and off and a good bit. this was beautiful and heartbreaking and just so REAL and non-contrived. you didn't take the easy way out. wow.

i loved it...even as it broke my heart.
jimemon chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Beautifully written, I am crying like a baby of course
dolphin62598 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
WOW! Just...WOW! I've never ever sobbed while reading a fic! Cried? Yes, but sobbing...no! This was so heartbreaking, but so beautiful! You did a wonderful job. I think I have to go hug my husband now!
Bammers chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
thanks for the tears that was the best thing i have read in a while you did a great job and have mt vote good luck
kneon chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow! This was an incredible story. I was crying so hard I was sobbing. One word beautiful.
JadeMoon chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This was very sobering, but also well-written and just beautifully done. It's very different from other contest entries, but it was a wonderful read.
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was a sweet story.
fangbang chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
You were right about the tears.

It almost feels sullying for this to be in a competition for a D.I.L.F but then again the relationship between father and child was beautifully written.

The part about Edward having a heart attack when he was in perfect health isn't even that out of this realm of possibility since I've heard of various cases of people dying of a broken heart.

And can I say I'm just a little pleased that he never found anyone else even if that is mean. I'm sure that canon Bella or Edward wouldn't have settled for second best.

Thanks for writing