Reviews for Unplanned
vix2020 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow. Floored. Beautiful. Poetic. Lovely. Just... you are incredible. Bravo.
Pingping7 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Initially I thought it would be like any other one-shot, but this was so beautifully written and made me tear.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
ahealthyaddiction chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Holy. SHIT. What an amazing story, beautifully written. Touching and sincere. Just lovely, thank you for this.
edmom chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
sobbing* took me 20 min to read i finished 10 min ago and can just now am not crying so hard i can type omg
Shanael chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Fucking heart breaking. But so beautiful. Loved it
stuff2004 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I have to say that your story was written beautifully! I have been having a ruff week, but I am someone that holds stuff in...but reading your story gave the good cry I needed without making me feel worse! That Is a feat for any author!
lumierelove chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That's... definitely intense.
ladyrip chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was beautiful.

As you warned, I cried. From the time he said it was the last time he saw her alive right up to the end. The way you told the story was so simple but so beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

(I was a little confused at the end, though, when you switched POV without warning. I had to reread part of it when I figured out it was Grace speaking.)
littleclarestar chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was one of the saddest, most beautiful things I've ever read...

Thank you!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
oh my goodness, This one shot, wow, I havent cried like this in a while. Loved the story, cant believe it was so sad. It was still good.
Cullen.Luva88 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
A couple of my friends were talking about this. How it is beautifully written, and they were crying. I certainly agree, this was beautifully written and it made me cry. You did a wonderful job!
RaeCullen chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Holy crap, you weren't kidding.. I'm sobbing like a fricken baby! That was beautiful. So superbly written. I saw it coming, but it still didn't take away from the sadness. I don't know if he's a dad I'd want to f**. But I surely wanted to hold him and cuddle him! Oh my god. I'm sobbing again just thinking about it.

Brilliant.
jeprdy chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
G'damn you Jenn! Just as soon as I thought my tears were finally dried up, you got them started all over again with dream-Bella! I think I actually choked a sob with "Don't cry, daddy" I had almost stopped for the 2nd time, just sniffling, when I read that he was still wearing his wedding band. That did it. I was sobbing again... As the story started winding down, my 8 year old daughter walked up behind the desk and handed me a box of kleenex saying "you sound like you need one, mom". I started crying all over again! The warning you issue isn't nearly stern enough IMO.

Honest. to. God. I've never cried so much over a fic. Never. You're good. Really, really good. I may have known what was coming in the beginning, but honestly, it was the rest of it that did me in. This was fantastic Jennifer. Absolutely phenominal. Only problem I see is this: it's a DILF contest entry with a DILF that will refuse to let us F him! Best of luck to you, my friend!

wwp
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Beautiful and so sad that is truly once in a lifetime love.
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
i tried to review this before, but my computer was acting the fool.

i did cry, on and off and a good bit. this was beautiful and heartbreaking and just so REAL and non-contrived. you didn't take the easy way out. wow.

i loved it...even as it broke my heart.
831 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »