Reviews for Unplanned
MJPIPER74 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I don't know if there are words to describe how beautifully heartbreaking this story was. You did a wonderful job how telling their love story. While I cried while reading most of the story I almost sobbed out loud when Grace was defending her daddy to the rest of the family.

Beautiful story. Thanks for writing it.
calileah chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I have not cried like that in a while. It was a beautiful love story
TwilightVixen73 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
OMG!Okay I saw the "it makes people cry" warning, but you should have mentioned done, Wonderful story!..I need a tissue now!
LaBellaDiscord chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wonderfully written. Yeah I cried. :P
vix2020 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow. Floored. Beautiful. Poetic. Lovely. Just... you are incredible. Bravo.
Pingping7 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Initially I thought it would be like any other one-shot, but this was so beautifully written and made me tear.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
ahealthyaddiction chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Holy. SHIT. What an amazing story, beautifully written. Touching and sincere. Just lovely, thank you for this.
edmom chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
sobbing* took me 20 min to read i finished 10 min ago and can just now am not crying so hard i can type omg
Shanael chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Fucking heart breaking. But so beautiful. Loved it
stuff2004 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I have to say that your story was written beautifully! I have been having a ruff week, but I am someone that holds stuff in...but reading your story gave the good cry I needed without making me feel worse! That Is a feat for any author!
lumierelove chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That's... definitely intense.
ladyrip chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was beautiful.

As you warned, I cried. From the time he said it was the last time he saw her alive right up to the end. The way you told the story was so simple but so beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

(I was a little confused at the end, though, when you switched POV without warning. I had to reread part of it when I figured out it was Grace speaking.)
littleclarestar chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was one of the saddest, most beautiful things I've ever read...

Thank you!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
oh my goodness, This one shot, wow, I havent cried like this in a while. Loved the story, cant believe it was so sad. It was still good.
Cullen.Luva88 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
A couple of my friends were talking about this. How it is beautifully written, and they were crying. I certainly agree, this was beautifully written and it made me cry. You did a wonderful job!
835 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »