Reviews for Just One Confession
LightAngel chapter 6 . 6/20
Thank you for this story, hope you post new chapters soon!
dmwende chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
You know, with Vegeta's "love" in this story, Bulma wouldn't need his hate. LOVE wouldn't have allowed him to do anything of what he has done to her or those kids. Too funny! I don't believe Vegeta even knows what love is in this story; I have a mega hard time believing he even CARES about Bulma and his offspring, don't even mention love! Vegeta can still be himself and show love, so even if he felt he couldn't be with Bulma, there are so many things that love would have made him do differently; so many things! Titles seem to be so important with some of these people: here you have Pan and Goten acting funny and standoffish with Bulma and Bra simply because they are not biologically related to them; and then you have Bra chasing someone simply due to biological relation. The actions and substance of what Bulma, Bra, and Vegeta did is just disregarded. Bulma has filled that role of "grandma" whole-heartedly, beautifully, and lovingly all Pan's life, as well as Bra's role of "sister" to Goten, but this is disregarded. Vegeta has filled nothing, been nothing, and done nothing all her life, but that biological title pulls on Bras emotions. O.k.

Sorry for all of the disappointment I am raining down on some of these characters in this story; this whole Vegeta thing just makes me sick, because he is just disturbing and poisoning this family's bond. I love this family you created; they all came through so much together and have been loving, faithful, and united through life. I hate seeing Vegeta destroy that so easily after all he has done and hasn't done. Someone needs to be smart and firm enough in spirit to put him in his place real bad.
dmwende chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
I do see where this is going: I see a sad "father" chasing after a "daughter" he loves, who is chasing her biological whom she doesn't even know. Goku's contained hurt was very sad. Bra should have been there when he was wished back; he should have been first priority in her heart, and she should have been waiting for him to come back, not roaming through space with Vegeta after he murdered him! She should have been there to make sure that they were o.k. first before addressing her absentee father issue. I understand her having questions and sincerely wondering about Vegeta, but all that without a fraction of a thought should have been put on the back burner to make sure the man who raised her was o.k. I believed in that whole family as an odd, but tight and loving family that nothing and no one could come between. No, not even Vegeta. UUUGH, what in the world happened to the beautiful magic that developed with Bulma and Goku in the first story? Where is it? Not feeling it anymore.
dmwende chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Why would Bra be so surprised that Vegeta is opening up to her a bit? She doesn't know this man from a can of paint, so she should have no reason to believe he wouldn't. I would understand Bulma, Goku, or Gohan surprised but not her. You also make it seem like Bra feels some sort of connection to Vegeta based solely on a biological link, which would not create an emotional or heartfelt connection. She just met and found out this stranger is her biological on the day he killed people that should have been very dear to her. O.k., so he didn't mean to kill Trunks, but he is still his murderer and meant to murder the man that loved and took her in his life as his own daughter. How the heck does she seem o.k. with this simply because he is a biological? Why would she even stop to consider his feelings when referring to Goku as her father? Shout it in that space ship with love and pride; he died defending his family! I don't care how Vegeta truly feels deep down; he has been a pain in the butt and has brought nothing but pain and suffering to Bulma. Unfortunately for them, coldly abandoning his family wasn't enough, but he selfishly kills the only man that stepped in to take responsibility for HIS kids and Bulma's heart. Pssh, you know, Vegeta is Vegeta, so I am not surprised about his intentional reckless activities, but what I can't wrap my brain around is how these Brief women just open themselves to him and receive him, THAT is what bothers me. Anyway, hopefully we begin to really hear from Goku soon since this is supposed to be centered around him and Bulma. Goku almost seems like a fifth character or something with Vegeta as one of the leads.
dmwende chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Oh how very sweet, deadbeat, murdering father and daughter bonding, all in the same day he destroys her "father" and brother who have loved and been there for her all her life; touching. Lets not forget he almost choked the life out of her after she watched him hurt other family members in front of their home, buuuut that's o.k. I guess, they can get past all that, after all, he is her biological and he does a measure of good somewhere deep, deep, deep, deeeeeeeeeep, down in the lower depths of his hellish soul. Isn't it even more remarkable that after Bulma has witnessed all of this, combined with their lovely history, for some odd reason, she really doesn't want him to go... she is torn... Sigh... Bulma... Oh well, you are the author, and I trust you have something up your sleeve. Just had to get this out. Couldn't you at least have allowed Bra to let Vegeta stay his butt out on the front lawn over night? At least in honor and respect for Goku and Trunks's deaths? Fine, do the Goku thing to forgive and assist, I get they are heavily influenced by Goku, but couldn't they have waited 24 hours or something? We needed some healing space between these two grand happenings; the terrible deaths of their loved ones FIGHTING TO PROTECT THEM and the biological's gentle approaching of the heart toward the MURDERER. Sorry, I'm really done now.
dmwende chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Please let Goku stomp the daylights out of Vegeta's disgusting face! It should be no sweat for Goku really, I don't care how much training Vegeta has done. I loved your story "Just One Week", but after Bulma slept with that animal the second time, she just diminished in my eyes. Somehow, I thought she was much stronger than that considering all she went through and did for Chi Chi and her children. I still wanted her and Goku to work out, but...she just diminished in my eyes. Lonely and trying to protect Gohan my rear! All Vegeta wanted during that time was Goku; if he didn't want to waste a trip and settled for sex with Bulma, she should have forced the low-life to insist on it by 100% resistance! If he threatened her family, then and only then could I have understood her giving in. I don't care what he went through with Freeza (and I don't put the blame for Vegeta's cold-blooded nature 100% on Freeza), Vegeta is fully cognizant of his intentions and actions; he knows he is cold and has had plenty of time to seek help on Earth or at least desire some fraction of a change for the better. If I were Bulma, there is no way I would sit back and allow myself and my family to be bullied and exist as a punching bag for this fool's internal issues! No excuse! Just because he dropped his seed off in Bulma twice - and I mean DROPPED OFF - doesn't make him anybody's daddy; his biological kids are done and grown now. There is no way this abusive bailer would be allowed the title of father, ever! Kick space rocks, Vegeta! Sorry, had to vent all this since I feel where you are taking this story and due to your provided perception of Vegeta in the 1st chapter.
Guest23 chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
I LOVE this story so one question why is it a Tragedy?!
coki13566 chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
hey, its already 3 years .
why you abandoned this story? its awesome
MAYY chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
IS a great story, I love how you describe each event, I hope the CONTINUE SOON.
DBZLover4Ever chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Well, Just One Week really got me hooked on Goku and Bulma romance, so I was definitely going to check out the sequel. This story has SOOOO much potential, and you're such a great writer. You may see where my logic is going, but anyways loved the brief beginning...and I suppose I may just reread Just One Week to get my does of Goku/Bulma stories.
sweetgilda chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
I love the story, I really like alternate universes, I wish I could continue the greetings
Bobbygt chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Great story so far! I like how you stuck to the original( kinda) in dragonball gt.
TrollLord chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
This is probably one of the only bulmaxgoku fic I've read that keeps everyone in character and not making some characters total dicks or perfect inocent angels, I can't stand when people mess with toriyamas great characters! I'm actually quiet the bv fan and even I love this story

You are a great writer and I really wish you'd continue
medicaldolphin8 chapter 6 . 7/9/2011