Reviews for Let Me Go
harkie5 chapter 22 . 7/23/2014
Loved your story thanks for sharing!
ruthnickcj chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
That's what you get asshole. You go Em and Bella!
honeybun37876 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
wow i wonder just how long it will be before they c each other
JMaire chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
I don't like the way Edward is using what happened to try to get to Bella.
JMaire chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Making Demetri a creep doesn't make Edward look any better.
melisa79 chapter 22 . 4/8/2012
I love this story!
kfoll chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
I really don't blame Bella at all.

Edward has acted like a spoilt brat. He felt scared of his feelings toward Bella. He was the one who started to think about living together and marraige, not Bella, which terrified him and consequently he fought against these feelings. The drama queen in him then kicked into gear and his reaction was to back away from the cause of these scary thoughts ie: Bella.

Immediately he regretted what he had done but, instead of running after Bella to put it right, he stubbornly waited for her to come begging to him. Bella is far too classy to do this, probably to stubborn too. Part of her needs to punish him for what he did. To see him squirm, beg & plead for her to take him back.

Demetri is just a diversion until she grows.

The awful thing is not only has Edward stupidly taken Bellas love for granted (expecting her to take him back when he changed his mind), now Bella is doing the same thing. But will Edward stay around til she decides she wants him. Remains to be seen.
kfoll chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
What a piece of shit!

What a lucky escape Bella.

I hope they don't get back together!
Sparrow's Lass chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Basically Edward screwed up? Emmett is being Bella's friend or more? How will Edward fix this mess? How could he do that to her in the first place? Ugh
Sparrow's Lassie chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
That was heart breaking! I can't wait to see where you take Bella now that Edward has moved on.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 22 . 3/2/2011
Oh how I loved this story! You did a wonderful job with each of the characters!
brandylucas chapter 22 . 12/30/2010
i love the story its great to see that no matter what if you love someone you can make it through anything. cant wait to see what happens next
nothing2Me chapter 15 . 11/29/2010