Reviews for Connor's Benediction
Khishane chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
I totally enjoyed your story. I thought it captured Connors emotional turmoil very well. I really hope you continue this or add a sequel. Well done :)
Memory King chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
I just found this gem while randomly looking for entertainment on here, it definitely delivered.

It's quite a bit slower than I normally prefer, but the characterisation is top notch and you did a pretty good job with the big divergence from canon. I liked seeing Connor's outlook on the world change realistically, and it would be very interesting to see the world start to change along with it.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure, in case you decide to pick it up again some day.

Thanks for writing!
David Fishwick chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
Excellent idea so far and I hope there is more soon.
Selene467 chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
NOOOOO! how could you stop there?!

Okay, I know I'm just as bad, I've got stories not updated in a year or two and I am deeply ashamed of that, but still I cry indignantly at you for stopping here and for so long :D

There is a serious LACK of Connor/Angel fics out there. I check every half year or so if anything new sprung up, so when I started digging deeper than usual and stumbled upon this jewel of a story, well I was ecstatic and it's so absolutely brilliant and the point in canon where you start is brilliantly chosen. I felt so hopeful watching that episode when Cordelia "fushed" Connor from that horrible dimensions' affects on the poor kid and then WHAM Holtz betrays Connor and Connor goes banzai against Angel. I hated that! It was so cruel, give us hope that Angel and Connor can reconcile and then smack us in the face and laugh at our shocked and sad faces when Holtz tricks Connor Connor goes after Angel. I literally cried when that happened, it was too cruel. As if living in a hell dimension wasn't bad enough, as if losing his son to a hell dimension by the hands of a lunatic wasn't enough, as if seeing Connor again but the boy is turned against him wasn't bad enough, nooooo, they had to show minor reconciliation and then crush all hope of a happy father/son relationship. Damn you Holtz! Damn you Joss Whedon!

Okay, rant over. So basically, I'm obsessed with your story and am begging you to do whatever it takes to get back into writing it, watch Angel episodes, make Angel video's, write random Father/son scenes for no story or apparant reason, do something, anything to get you back into writing at this story! And please, if there really is no hope of continueing this, please let me know by a message or something, but I seriously hope you won't let me know that because you plan on writing again soon...? One can hope, right?

Your newest fan,

Selene467
HollzHatter chapter 8 . 10/30/2011
Please tell me you are going to carry this on! I love this story it's so well written, the angel connor moments are so sad but I love them so much. Their relationship is great to read. The characters are written so well, it's like the TV show. Please carry on!
FTA92 chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
c'mon? That's it? such a wonderful touching fic ;_; update?
The Black Crow chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
Ok, I'm definitely in love with this.

I have recently re-discovered the wonders of Joss Whedon's vampire-verse fanfiction; and I have indulged A LOT in my current obsession, which is Buffy/Angel.

And then, along the way, I remembered my younger self dreams of an honest to GOD Connor/Angel reconciliation!

And I looked.

And looked some more.

But I never found what I was looking for!

No good Angel/Connor stories, at all!

And then I stumbled upon this jewel.

And I have no more words than: Thank You.

Thank you so, so much.

You've literally given me what I have been CRAVING for since the the Connor arch ever graced TV. And I fell a little out of love with the series as well. -sighs-

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful what you've given us with this.

It breaks my heart whenever Connor remembers what it was like living with Holtz... and then when he compared that with the little he lived with Angel... gods, my heart is aching so much for both grief for his past and so much love and hope for his future!

I'm literally ACHING to know what will come nexr!

Hope to read more soon! ;)

P.S: Whenever Connor thinks about the familiarity of Angel's scent, my giddy-metter blows beyond proportion, just so you know *hearts*

I'm really excited to see what will Connor thoughts be like with the food thing... and if Angel will notice it!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
I'm really, deeply enjoying this so far. I do enjoy Connor/Angel bonding fics since I, for one, enjoyed the introduction of Connor into the series. I also agree about certain things ruining the season - namely, the Cordelia/Connor relationship and everything it entails - so I'm definitely liking your AU (although, every time Cordy is being affectionate with Connor, I flash back to canon and shiver a little, but you're working well with what you've got). I really hope you'll keep going and haven't quit this fic.
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 11/5/2010
this is nice it would have gone much better with Connor if cannon had gone like this. plz continue :)
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 8 . 10/26/2010
Please continue this story. I love Connor/Angel fics and there are so very few of them. This is really nicely done and I would love to see more.
starangel25 chapter 7 . 10/21/2010
please try writing more i love this story
thebloodrose chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
I absolutely love this. I really don't like how they had Angel and Connor's relationship progress. Please write more!
starangel25 chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
Love love this story you such a great writer to be honest the best I have read from thus far I hope to read more from you especially from this story I just love angel/connor father son bonding stories
acaigirl chapter 8 . 9/20/2010
I love it! Please Continue :-)
5-STAR chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
I really love reading connor angel father son fics I hope to read more like this from you your a great writer!