Reviews for The Old Fashioned Way
Terri chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
WOW I'm so glad Brennan let Booth in great one (I love everything BONES) :-).
Severine L chapter 6 . 4/7/2012
Ok, I'm reviewing this last chapter because I just read the whole story in one go. I couldn't stop once I started with the first chapter. Thank you for this story! It was perfectLy written!
Daisy60 chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
beautiful story. maybe the end was too quick? yet very well written. Daisy60
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Short but brilliant story.
ttandme69 chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
excellent story...eager for more from you. off to read more B&B. thanks for posting. Lisa
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! Great story! I'm glad that everything worked out!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very moving and emotional! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very intense! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Amazing chapter! Very hot! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Bones was rather cold about it all! I hope everything works out!
Liz86000 chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
Aww, they got a baby girl! Loved it!
Jayke chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
Oh my god! This story is absolutely cute and heart wrenching in the middle. Sometimes, the two of them can be so stupid! As always, your smut is hot and steamy! Great job. And I love the last chapter. Straightforward and simple. They had a baby, simple and easy. I really like that you avoided any cheesy happily-ever-after. Keep writing!
GirlyGirl68 chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
That was by far the BEST lemon scene I have ever read, and I've read a LOT of lemon scenes. That was incredible. This story is definately my favorite story ever!
Lu89 chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
That's it! You have to keep trying! hahaha I love your fic

Patience Kathryn Booth