Reviews for Beauty Found
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Good story!
Neriah chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Lol I have to say this - at the end when Madame Giry asked if she lost something I was just like " uhhhh yeah! Her virginity! " sorry I had to say it. Anyways, nice one shot!
mockingjay08 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
It's hard to write love scenes between Christine and Erik, because their pasts are so different, and, I just don't know... But you wrote it amazingly! Good job, and the last line was so sweet and so Christine! thanks for posting-I couldn't have gone without it!
_*mockingjay08*_
Kidnapkid chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Plastic? I mean really... A plastic mask? Really? Not porcelain, plaster, or leather? But plastic?
evilbeckles chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
good story i liked it. you should add another chapter.
DeJean76 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This story was absolutely wonderful! It would be a shame to end it here! One chapter was definitely not enough! LOL!

Thanks again for this story... I don't leave comments as much as I SHOULD but when f/fictions are this good... I must let the writer know it!

DeJean
Mademoiselle Bree chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
M, please cotinue on with this!

I wish you would. I know it's an older story, but... it was amazing.

I thought it would be smutty, but I'd give it a chance. But it wasn't, it was just... beautiful.

Please, please, please continue!

Queen of Hearts
13hellkaat chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
OH my god. That was freaking sexy! ima add that to meh favorites!
chase young's daughter chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Great chapter :D

Just thought I'd review to let you know I enjoyed it :)

Is there any more to come?

CYDx.
lovedoves chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Wow! I know it says the story is complete, but it can't just end there! Please try to continue. Erik can't just disappear back into the darkness when he and Christine just got together. Great writing!
LiiZ-wa chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
yay! i loved it :]
SilkSwan chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Thank you for reviewing!

I never intended to keep going with this. But if its demanded enough, I think I will.

And I'm sorry about my not spacing. I'll make sure to write with the dialogue separate next time.

Once again, thank you for reviewing!
Nellie-flipping-Lovett chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Continue! Please!
citywolf27 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Any plans to build on this story? I hope so... ;)
CassiexLynn chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Well, as a devout fan of the phantom, I must say, I quite enjoyed this. I think it captured the passion of him and Christine, and I just loved the way you wrote it.

Could you perhaps separate dialogue by new paragraphs, though? It's a pet peeve of mine, but I feel that it's disorganized when the dialogue is meshed together like that.

I overall enjoyed this though.