Reviews for Flashback
SevernSound chapter 39 . 12/29/2012
So glad to see another chapter. I thought you had given up on this.
Moonstarer chapter 39 . 12/14/2012
So good to have you back, Becky, and back on form with your writing too. I'm looking forward to how Grissom's plan affects his and Petersen's recovery.
Kalsan chapter 39 . 12/11/2012
Geez Becky, if I'd known all it would take to get you back to this story was for me to disappear for a couple of days, I would have gone long ago... all jokes aside though, coming home to an alert for this tale was a wonderful surprise. :)

It's great to see the progress Grissom and Petersen have made since we last heard from them; both men seem to be coming on in leaps and bounds (well, perhaps not literally in Grissom's case but you know what I mean) and it'll be interesting to see just what it is Griss has planned for them in the canyon.
SevernSound chapter 39 . 12/11/2012
OMG I'd given up on this!
Calim1 chapter 39 . 12/9/2012
Yea! You're back! I was hoping you'd continue this story. Good chapter. More, please. :-D
mcsip3 chapter 39 . 12/9/2012
Wow it's been a while but am so glad you are writing again and are finishing this story. Great job.
Mma63 chapter 39 . 12/9/2012
That's truly a surprise. I'm curious to know what made you get back to this story and more curious to read more. If it is realy a good idea going back to the cliff and revive the experience is a though question. Is Petersen in control of his mind? I'm glad we will have the oportunity to find it out soon. Keep coming.
Hithui chapter 39 . 12/9/2012
Absolutely delighted to see you and your story back again :) Wonderful installment, eagerly awaiting what happens next!
Guest chapter 39 . 12/9/2012
Glad to see your story back. Good chapter
Mma63 chapter 38 . 7/13/2011
It's so good see you back, sorry for all you had endured hope things get better for you! I don't know how far do you plan to take this or if we're getting close to the end but for me the best moments were with Grissom/Nick/Petersen and all the tension it brought. It was realy emotional. Well, maybe he could suffer from another breakdown while at the hospital and...well this up to you of course. Cross my fingers for next chapter as soon you can.
SevernSound chapter 38 . 7/7/2011
Moonstarer chapter 38 . 7/6/2011
It's so good to have you and this story back online, SylvieT and I were just saying that we missed you. One of my oldest friends, also a teacher, has been having serious problems with her hands recently too, so I have some idea of what you're struggling with and I do hope that returning to fan fiction will be good therapy for you.

As for the story, I hope that Petersen and Grissom can help each other through their recoveries, both physically and mentally and I'm looking forward to reading all about it.
Kalsan chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
Hey Becky, it's good to have you back.

Another step in the right direction for Petersen and I can only imagine it'll be something of a cathartic experience for Grissom too.

I'm sorry to hear about the hand and your other difficulties, you've really had a rough couple of years but sanity IS important so you post what you want, when you want - as I've told you in the past, we'll all be here to read it. :)
NANCY1 chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
Sorry to hear about your difficulties, but it's good to have you back writing again. I'll look forward to more on this story - it's been a very interesting one thusfar.
mcsip3 chapter 38 . 7/5/2011
So glad to have you back Hope your life is taking a good turn and everything works out well for you. I love this story,