Reviews for Fairly Odd Drama
supertrip chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
The other day, I found an uncanny connection between the Fairly OddParents and Total Drama. Voice-actor-wise; in Venezuela, Timmy is Chris. In Italy; Beth is Timmy, while Vicky is Blaineley. In Spain, D.J. is Timmy's dad.
DramaRose13 chapter 40 . 7/22/2010
best story ever!
Akela Victoire chapter 45 . 7/12/2010
I just read through this story and I have to say... THAT-WAS-AWESOME!
DramaRose13 chapter 45 . 1/25/2010
I love this story! Its so cool!
Linzerj chapter 44 . 1/4/2010
SA-WEETNESS! Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!
Linzerj chapter 43 . 1/4/2010
Ywah, what's his idea?
Linzerj chapter 42 . 1/1/2010
Why doesn't Courtney try kissing Duncan? Maybe then the Omega Excalibur will activate...

This is AWESOME!
Linzerj chapter 41 . 1/1/2010
GO PEOPLES! HURRY AND SAVE THE MANY WORLDS!
Linzerj chapter 40 . 12/29/2009
POOF! WHERE ARE YOU?

AWESOME STORY!
Linzerj chapter 39 . 12/26/2009
What idiots!

Cosmo: Yay, I'm not the only idiot here!

Me: Oi... anyway, Courtney is Duncan's love, and he gets the cool sword, so... OMG IF COURTNEY SAYS SHE LOVES DUNCAN THE SWORD WILL ACTIVATE YEESS!
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Somewhat reminds me of Dragon Ball Z, specially the Majin Buu story arc, the characters use all resources they've got but they only defeat him in the end. good work.
Linzerj chapter 38 . 12/24/2009
AHA! I knew someone would die! Of course, Garder was the second person I expected... At first I thought Cosmo and Wanda were gonna die, but...nope! AWESOME STORY LOVE IT AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Linzerj chapter 37 . 12/22/2009
What? How could Codebreaker be the Darkness? And why does it look so weird in that identity? Freakish...but cool!
Linzerj chapter 36 . 12/21/2009
GO TOOTIE AND POOF! Go Tootie because she's just crazy which makes her cool, and Poof is just plain awesome! And this story is awesome too! YAY!
Linzerj chapter 35 . 12/19/2009
GASP! It's so epic! YAY EPICNESS!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »