Reviews for House of Red
StarvedAuthor chapter 19 . 6/12/2011
The amount of emotion and backwards placement of the chapters and the writing styles and use of figurative language and character development andandand was simply perfect; my heart aches. Thank you.
Lady Stockton chapter 19 . 6/9/2011
My heart cracked with each passing chapter and then finally broke the end. Wonderfully written and the twist at the end was excellent.
Chaotic Memory chapter 19 . 5/2/2011
This story was so powerful. The order you put the chapters in made it so much more...

When I finished this by reading the last (beginning) chapter I was shocked. Then, I started crying. I don't know how you did it, but this story, when I'm thinking of everything that will (already happened) to them...

My heart aches and my soul cries.
Selvaspeedy chapter 19 . 3/5/2011
omg! I'm crying so much right now! T_T this was such a beautiful story. I absolutely loved it 3
bones-angel chapter 19 . 2/21/2011
sometimes i wonder, if you write stories, do you see it with a movie-director's eye? i love the cinematic feel of the narrative, and it was very well done. astounding secret, and one that i didn't expect. but still, it's the best. )
Suprimee chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
Beautiful, Breathtaking. That's such a tragic and sad story... I can't believe that I actually cried (I'm still crying but anyway...)! That so well written... It's captivating and enchanting... I loved reading it and I'll gladly read it a second time. I love it! Thanks for posting it!
aNarutoFan chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
this fic has been mind-blowing

let me just say that no review can do this story justice

i'm not even being dramatic

it's just too perfect

perfectly out of order and flawlessly haunting

when i read the last(the first) chapter everything clicked into place and it literally send shivers down my spine

when i went back to reread it in order everything made so much sense and i understood what the secret was! my god i never saw that coming

to be honesty i love all of your kuro fanfics ( and some death note and the sherlock holmes ones i've read)

i don't mean to be a stalker but i've seriously read almost all your kuro fics and had not been reviewing them

for that i feel guilty but if i didn't review this one i would have felt i've gotten away with murder

so there you go

just letting you know how much i love your style and your writing

and thank you for writing such terrific fics

if you ever publish a book i'd buy it

and i hope i did not freak you out with my intense liking of your stories
kawaii hime-sama chapter 19 . 12/7/2010
This is the 2nd time I have read this fic,(the 1st time by chapter order, the 2nd by numerical order) and I'm literally lost for words.

It shocked me a whole lot more this time round... and it was a lot more emotional (I'm not sure why, it was the same story, lol)

Poor Ciel and Sebastian, trapped my their forbidden love, in a place where love does not belong...

Such a sad and tragic story, but I love it~~
Twinkie chapter 19 . 11/25/2010
Breathtaking. That is the only word I can use to describe it. I read it twice, once in the order you put it in, and once in the numeric order, and both times simply breathtaking. I think I like the order you put it in better, because it adds the feeling of not knowing, but still understanding, and the very last chapter, the very first scene, was simply...wow. Amazing piece, so plain moving. And I'd use breathtaking again, but you're probably getting sick of that word by now.
letmeupme chapter 19 . 11/19/2010
Beautiful. Breathtaking. I could hear the sounds of the precious scene already beginning to shatter, twist and turn as I read the last chapter. Thank you for writing Kuroshitsuji fanfiction X[
Imperial Dragon chapter 19 . 11/14/2010
I read this in order of numerals, and I was brawling by the end of it.
CloverCoveredHill chapter 19 . 11/7/2010
You did.
CloverCoveredHill chapter 18 . 11/7/2010
Oh shit. You didn't.
One Hell of An Author chapter 7 . 11/2/2010
Ah, this is the second time I've read this story, the first time I red it in the order you posted it, but this time I thought I'd go chronologically.

Oh my goodness. I have never felt so much emotion through a story. You write so well and it's just captivating. I love your use of language and descriptions - it's completely enchanting.

And then this story, even though I know how it ends and everything, I still cry. It's so hopelessly beautiful. There's this charm to the story where you can look at the unavoidable situation and even though it ends with this, it's the happiest way their lives could end.

I preferred reading it the way you posted it, because the ending is just so surprising and everything that it makes you want to laugh in a bitter kind of way because everything makes so much terrible sense - but i also liked reading it this way, except it made me teary instead.

Long story short - you're amazing. I love how you write. This is fantastic.

Thanks for writing it. x.
Hana Yen chapter 19 . 9/23/2010
It was one of the most emotional stories I've ever read, and I can't put my feelings down in words to describe my awe.

You have an amazing writing gift, Maiden of the Moon-san. I hope to be able to write as beautifully as you do in the future.
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »