Reviews for House of Red
Idiotichobo chapter 19 . 9/22/2010
I the ending (beginning) was absolutely amazing.
e313 chapter 19 . 9/16/2010
*shocked* i...i c y the non linear narration was a necessity in this case. i didn't c this coming. i knew it as an AU but still i didn't c this coming and it certainly packed a punch. poor children. and Sebastian can't even hate the monster, just pity her thinking how he'd go insane if something happened to Ciel. and the children...i think i'll need a few minutes to absorb this...
kishiko-kei chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Oh god, I'm so in love with the deliciously sick, satisfying and painfully heart-wrenching combination of events you put into this to make it (honestly) one of the best and most favored fanfics I've ever read. Seriously, I cried, and I was just a little bit happy to find out they were brothers, because it makes their relationship that much more beautiful and sacrificial in my mind. Beautiful, it's the only word that keeps coming to mind when I think about this story, and I'm so glad you've written it.

Thank you, I loved reading this! 3
AcornWarrior chapter 19 . 8/28/2010
-falls on the ground in shock-

xD You always surprise us with incest! You make us enjoy the delicious scenes and the sexual tension, and then SURPRISE they're related. Hahahaha. It's wonderful!
AcornWarrior chapter 13 . 8/28/2010
Damn you for making me cry at 1:30 in the morning when I should be asleep. -sob-
AcornWarrior chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
So far I'm failing in my quest of not favoriting everything I read. -sigh-
Raine20oo chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
yeah, i just read again and I agree with everyone else when i say that because you didn't put it chronologically made it that much better.

and by 'that' i mean-

that much better
Raine20oo chapter 19 . 8/13/2010
i was reading through the reviews and i couldnt help laugh and agree with every single one. this story was beautiful and it captured my heart. the end made my jaw drop and i started laughing hysterically though x3
Lightbeauty chapter 19 . 7/28/2010
I cried of happiness.

The other reviews have said all that I could say but I cannot describe this masterpiece in words.

Continue writing beautiful stories of love.
Salia Glacerious chapter 19 . 7/27/2010
I am speechless at how this was written. I felt a powerful feeling of awe and horror, to the point where I could not stop reading... And the feeling still lingers. A beautiful story written in the most elegant and insane way possible. This is a masterpiece!
a firebug chapter 19 . 7/7/2010
Your mastery of chronology and the written word astounds me. The order of the chapters was perfect in revealing each little surprise and exposing more and more of their twisted lives. And the ending was brilliant. This would have been an amazing read even in chronological order, but the way you've organized it is simply fantastic. An instant favourite - although, considering this is only the second fic I've read in the Kuroshitsuji fandom, I'll afraid the rest of the fandom won't live up to the extremely high standard you've set for me :)
Music of the Mind chapter 19 . 6/11/2010
That was... simply beautiful. There is absolutely no way to put my thoughts and emotions about this story into words. And believe me, I tried ) I tried to explain it to my sister, and I think I confused her to the end of time. Oh well. I have not read a story like this in so long. I don't think I'll ever forget it either. It was that powerful. Amazing. And I LOVED the chapter order. Perfect. Just perfect. Okay, I'm going to stop rambling now ) Beautifully written. Great job!
Sony Boy chapter 19 . 6/7/2010

Sabastian is Ciel's BROTHER?

I considered reading this in order Chap 1-19 in chornological order but then decided just to read this through...I think it made a greater inpact on me too.
yaoi2010 chapter 19 . 5/26/2010
My first thought was how evil, twisted, and FUCKED UP the revealing truth was in the end. Horrified by this I then remembered something...yaoi fangirls are of a particular breed that have been dealing with messed up situations for a very long tme. At this I thought of messed up I truly could be too. I shut my open jaw, re-read the whole thing, and decided this was one brilliant piece of shit and I was so going to special hell for loving it! I find the bond between brothers a most interesting one to explore! Dammit, now I'm just dying to know how the real story goes if you ever get around to writing it! I'm sure it will a most entertaining read!

SablierXIII chapter 19 . 5/23/2010
...I think I just got pwned lol

You have mad writting skills, let me say.

I'm adding this to my favs!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »