Reviews for House of Red
Raspberrih chapter 19 . 5/11/2010
You damn genius. That was pure magic.
ParadoxalPansy chapter 19 . 5/10/2010
(You're getting a second review I would have reviewed every chapter, but... I worry that that might get annoying/ redundant...)

Okay, so I had to review this chapter just because the way you pulled this off was brilliant.

But seriously, kudos to you. I'm sure there's plenty of people who wouldn't have read this had they known it was technically incest. So, the way you threw that in was like.. Ka-POW

Once again:

Awesome story. I'll definitely be checking out your other stuff.
ParadoxalPansy chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
I read this entire story twice- first the way you posted, and then chronologically, and... WOW

You've exploded my brain.

The story is beautiful- you write well, and you SERIOUSLY used the out of order chapters to your advantage.

I just -adored- this chapter- it's soooo sad. I love the anguish (I love seeing characters I love like this. Just... All dipped in anguish and angst, etc. 3 )

Just... wow.
Princess chapter 19 . 4/26/2010
YOU JUST ROYALLY MINDFUCKED ME. This was so fckn good that I'm going to recommend it to everyone I know. Yaoi-fans or not. God. I only really have two things to say, the first is WOW let me have your babies PLEASE and the second is, I've been totally MaidenoftheMoon-roll'd.

Kudos.
Vreee chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
This is, without a doubt, one of the best fanfictions I've read. Its a story that's stuck with me, that I think back to in the day. You're an excellent writer, and I thank you.
skele-gro chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
Okay, I've just read the whole thing through chronologically, and I still stunned. You are, without doubt, an amazing writer. If I were more emotional, I would be shedding buckets. Both you and GoodbyeMyHeart are literary genises, I swear. You guys write stuff that are more brilliant than the original... I wish I could double-favourite this, really I do. This whole thing is just awesome. Keep it up! :D
skele-gro chapter 19 . 4/5/2010
...I think this has to be my favorite Kuroshitsuji story, nay, favourite fanfiction of all time. I... wow. I suspected that Sebastian was Ciel's brother for some time (he does look like Vincent after all), but the way you wrote the ending was just painfully poignant. All the chapters are mesmerising. The staggered order in which they are presented make it even better, if possible. I think I'll come back and gush over it again after obtaining a new brain. _
Alexei chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
I just read this on your LJ, and read it here again.

Still the story is fantabulous!

Seriously! The description of the story, it's so lush, and the characters so well-defined :3

And the fact that you chose to present the story in a non- chronological order...is awesome :D

(Well, I was about to spoil myself and read it in order, thank goodness I didn't :P)

The end, or rather the first chapter, was like omgwtfbbqdidincestjusthappen...and yeah. Awesome.

One of the few AUs I've enjoyed, possibly the best.

Kudos to you!
asdfkwoei chapter 19 . 3/7/2010
OH Oh, my GOD. The way it ended...the fact u mixed the chapters...oh GOD it's amazing. I love the details, astoundingly beautiful. Love it Love it LOVE IT. *rereads it again*
lokigg chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
You have seriously lost me. The story is scrmbled!
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 19 . 2/1/2010
Fucking beautiful.
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 19 . 1/29/2010
(mouth agape) holy shit! Well... I definately wasn't expecting that kind of ending... or begining.. or whatever you wanna call it.

Sebastian being Ceil's big brother huh, now everything makes sense. Amazing. Totally amazing. Very dark, and cute, and sad, and just amazing.

I love all your Kuroshitsuji's stories and this has to be the best so far. Hands down!

Anyways, I'll stop blabbing. Very nicely done!
colorful passion chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
I first read this the way it was set up, and found it interesting. then I went back and read the chapters in order

I found out I like both ways quite much.
FlobbknockerPlz chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
My only assumption at this moment is..Sebastian has aids. :B -Reads onward-
Mikuzu chapter 1 . 10/27/2009