Reviews for House of Red
beaniejeanie chapter 19 . 5/26/2010
My first thought was how evil, twisted, and FUCKED UP the revealing truth was in the end. Horrified by this I then remembered something...yaoi fangirls are of a particular breed that have been dealing with messed up situations for a very long tme. At this I thought of messed up I truly could be too. I shut my open jaw, re-read the whole thing, and decided this was one brilliant piece of shit and I was so going to special hell for loving it! I find the bond between brothers a most interesting one to explore! Dammit, now I'm just dying to know how the real story goes if you ever get around to writing it! I'm sure it will a most entertaining read!

SablierXIII chapter 19 . 5/23/2010
...I think I just got pwned lol

You have mad writting skills, let me say.

I'm adding this to my favs!
Raspberrih chapter 19 . 5/11/2010
You damn genius. That was pure magic.
ParadoxalPansy chapter 19 . 5/10/2010
(You're getting a second review I would have reviewed every chapter, but... I worry that that might get annoying/ redundant...)

Okay, so I had to review this chapter just because the way you pulled this off was brilliant.

But seriously, kudos to you. I'm sure there's plenty of people who wouldn't have read this had they known it was technically incest. So, the way you threw that in was like.. Ka-POW~

Once again:

Awesome story. I'll definitely be checking out your other stuff.
ParadoxalPansy chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
I read this entire story twice- first the way you posted, and then chronologically, and... WOW

You've exploded my brain.

The story is beautiful- you write well, and you SERIOUSLY used the out of order chapters to your advantage.

I just -adored- this chapter- it's soooo sad. I love the anguish (I love seeing characters I love like this. Just... All dipped in anguish and angst, etc. 3 )

Just... wow.
Princess chapter 19 . 4/26/2010
YOU JUST ROYALLY MINDFUCKED ME. This was so fckn good that I'm going to recommend it to everyone I know. Yaoi-fans or not. God. I only really have two things to say, the first is WOW let me have your babies PLEASE and the second is, I've been totally MaidenoftheMoon-roll'd.

Vreee chapter 19 . 4/10/2010
This is, without a doubt, one of the best fanfictions I've read. Its a story that's stuck with me, that I think back to in the day. You're an excellent writer, and I thank you.
skele-gro chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
Okay, I've just read the whole thing through chronologically, and I still stunned. You are, without doubt, an amazing writer. If I were more emotional, I would be shedding buckets. Both you and GoodbyeMyHeart are literary genises, I swear. You guys write stuff that are more brilliant than the original... I wish I could double-favourite this, really I do. This whole thing is just awesome. Keep it up! :D
skele-gro chapter 19 . 4/5/2010
...I think this has to be my favorite Kuroshitsuji story, nay, favourite fanfiction of all time. I... wow. I suspected that Sebastian was Ciel's brother for some time (he does look like Vincent after all), but the way you wrote the ending was just painfully poignant. All the chapters are mesmerising. The staggered order in which they are presented make it even better, if possible. I think I'll come back and gush over it again after obtaining a new brain. _
Alexei chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
I just read this on your LJ, and read it here again.

Still the story is fantabulous!

Seriously! The description of the story, it's so lush, and the characters so well-defined :3

And the fact that you chose to present the story in a non- chronological awesome :D

(Well, I was about to spoil myself and read it in order, thank goodness I didn't :P)

The end, or rather the first chapter, was like omgwtfbbqdidincestjusthappen...and yeah. Awesome.

One of the few AUs I've enjoyed, possibly the best.

Kudos to you!
asdfkwoei chapter 19 . 3/7/2010
OH Oh, my GOD. The way it ended...the fact u mixed the chapters...oh GOD it's amazing. I love the details, astoundingly beautiful. Love it Love it LOVE IT. *rereads it again*
lokigg chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
You have seriously lost me. The story is scrmbled!
Fucking beautiful.
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 19 . 1/29/2010
(mouth agape) holy shit! Well... I definately wasn't expecting that kind of ending... or begining.. or whatever you wanna call it.

Sebastian being Ceil's big brother huh, now everything makes sense. Amazing. Totally amazing. Very dark, and cute, and sad, and just amazing.

I love all your Kuroshitsuji's stories and this has to be the best so far. Hands down!

Anyways, I'll stop blabbing. Very nicely done!
colorful passion chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
I first read this the way it was set up, and found it interesting. then I went back and read the chapters in order

I found out I like both ways quite much.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »