Reviews for House of Red
stillcat071 chapter 19 . 9/27/2009
...wow...what can I say? its...just...amazing I mean wow, I really didn't expect that..they were...wow...huh, I wonder if Ciel knew that Sebastian was his brother...but no matter, just great I loved it amazng work X3
inmemoryoftheMasterRapper chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
just when i thought the chapters were oddly titled with what i thought were random roman numbers, you amazed me with the story...

*faves*
Rokudou Tsuzuki chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
...

*re-read again, again, and again*

At first, I was confused by the random order, but I tried to follow the Roman numeral-okay, after that I am still confused but-

but-

*cries rivers and seas*

SEB-SEBASTIAN-YOUR WONDERFUL LOVE TTTT This fic will leave me cry for eternity, really! You're really the best, Maiden of the Moon-sama!
SaturnNeko chapter 19 . 9/26/2009
oh my gosh! the ending was magnificent! I was so surprised and I'm still sort of speechless as to how to describe it. I loved the way you wrote the story in a random order, it build the suspense and keeps the tension high. Good job, and hope you'll continue to write these amazing stories!
DMFAZINA chapter 19 . 9/26/2009
*headdesk*

holy shit...wow.

i did not see that one come.

omfg.

they were...ah im gonna cry.

thank you very much.

omfg.

jeebus!

so like...wow.

okay.

oh my GAWD.

*cries*

this was beautifully written, i don't know how you do it but reading this makes me wanna write more.

wow.

this was just plain amazing.

so like, i think i;m gonna go cry now.

T-T
Doctor Faustus chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
Interesting. Very reminiscent of Haruhi and it was a joy to read something that played around with the imagination. I read it once, then read it again in the numerical order. Maybe it's just me, but I enjoyed the consecutive order more than the logical sequence. Nice touch in putting I at the end, so there was something to shock the readers. It was great fun. )
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I'm a little confused at this point, but as always I enjoy your writing style so I shall continue forward. Why upload the whole story at once though?
Ceirwy chapter 19 . 9/26/2009
YOU ARE CRUEL! CRUEL I SAY!

Why did you post this right before I went to bed? I couldn't not read it. And the I couldn't not READ IT AGAIN.

OMG. The awesomeness of this AU has left me in a pile of fangirling wibbling goo. Seriously.

The tone of it is so dark I can taste it. And the out of order chapters! Brilliant! Such a way to make me keep wondering, keep guessing, keep kicking myself for wanting to read it in order but deciding against it.

The twist at the end was heart wrenching. And a good kick in the gut too. Very unexpected.

And Madame Red and Grell! Omg how evil and I loved them. You gave that same portrayal of insanity and darkness both characters have. It remained so true to canon while being all it's own.

And Ciel and Sebastian. Well what can I say that I haven't said a thousand times before. You write them so well together. That balance of control, master/servant was delightful. The added kick of REAL LOVE between the two made things ll the spicier while I read it.

Dear God it's amazing.
Monocirrus chapter 19 . 9/25/2009
In a way, this was probably the weirdest thing I've ever red (what with the jumping around and what-not).

But reading each chapter (if you can call them that?) was really...

I don't know!

I really enjoyed it, though. I was amused, horrified, miffed, angry, and sad during this ficlet of yours, dear, and lately it's hard to get an emotional rise out of me simply by reading something.

But once again, your work does me in.

It's wonderful, and I can't wait to read your "real" version of it :)
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6