Reviews for A Moment
Ben chapter 1 . 3/30
keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
make some more damn chapters. u totally made me love this pairing and u took long enough so pleeeaaase please update. (makes puppy dog face)
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This is an interesting pair, i liked the writing, it kept me interested in the story, and i also liked how Toshiro developed a little crush in the heat of battle, very nice touch on how he commented on how it was possible that the Aranncar are no different then the Shinigami.

Very nice, i would like to see more if that were a possiblity.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
That, is so bitter, but good.
brendabond chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Never too late for a review, eh? I liked it. 'nough said.
Aquamarine Columbine chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Ohh, I loved the internal monologue! I would've never thought up this pairing, much less thought it would work, but you played it out really nicely. And LOL at 'the child taking care of the adult scenario.' Nice job.
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I wants it precious! Mass! (that was Spanish for more, not like, mass, like what we're made out of or weight or whatever)

*squirmsandwriggles*

I gush. Like a rabid monkey slobbers, only not so disgustingly. Yes. I adore this.

...But then, you know how much we like this pairing, the both of us. *thinks we're very much dorky, and very much strange*

...I am waggling my eyebrows at you, by the way.

I can't wait for more, honestly. You better finish this one, crazyhead. *mutters*

So! There is love here, from me. (As always.)

You should know that by now. *grins and winks*
MatsuMama chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Hahahah, so much for not posting anything this weekend! :D

This was super-cute; you actually made the pairing seem possible, in a strange way. I thought it was funny to think of Hitsugaya contemplating relationships while fighting. XD

Nice job!
fredisme chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Hm kinda dark, but intriguing. One thing's for sure, I didn't see that pairing coming.