Reviews for Whole again Severus
Dream.Weaver.Stories chapter 1 . 3/19
This is a great story. It is very interesting to read stories that don't simply follow the book plots. Your story is also great considering your first language isn't english? Well done!
bboopd16 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
wow serene is quit a character ben mmm and la is laurel is shy nice first chap
ArtRat chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
I absolutely loved this story. I can't wait to read the other installments! And bravo on this being your first story in English you have mastered the art of writing much better than some of the others. Thank you for the wonderful story!
ArtRat chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
That was very clever! "You can't set the world on fire whenever it doesn't obey your orders." ah! I love it!
VisforVixen chapter 24 . 3/1/2014
Wow. I don't think I've ever been so sad to see a story end. It was marvelous. Couldn't even tell English was your second language! Can't wait to read more of your work!
VisforVixen chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
Loving this story!
StarlitStar chapter 24 . 11/27/2013
what a great story I enjoyed it...
SymmetricGirl chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
I totally love your story! XD really great! I LOVE YOU!
I READ IT NON STOP SINCE LAST NIGHT!

i really want to review last night but mom switched off the wifi.. TToTT
Bazzziinnggaa!
Carpe diem chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
That last scene with the Baron was cute. I'm surprised to hear English was not your first language. I enjoyed this fanfic nonetheless and find your OCs unique. I hope to see more from you one day!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
excuse my language but HOLY CRAP! That was awesome! good job! No, wait, GREAT job!
Moonchild1212 chapter 24 . 8/27/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! Thank you for keeping it up! It is appreciated! i can't wait to check out the other things you have written!
Moonchild1212 chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
I'm really enjoying your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Woot! My name is laurelle!(just thought I'd share that with some complete stranger 0.0) Looking foward to this!
shelleymsandersonyahoo.com chapter 24 . 12/26/2011
Beautiful story. I really enjoyed reading it!
Yemi Hikari chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
While I like the fanfic you've written, and I love the idea, I am going to have to stop here. First off, there doesn't seem to be much action going on in the story and it is honestly too slice of life I guess, but that isn't the words I am trying to get at. I personally don't think that Snape would treat an adult like a child, which is where I decided to stop. Also, I don't think that the other adult would have been able to take over the trunk this easily. It just feels off, despite being as well written as it is.