Reviews for Whole again Severus
TheAtlantisGirl chapter 24 . 3/2
I absolutely love this story and the others. I think I've read this one three or four times now. Great job!
riverrat1 chapter 24 . 10/11/2016
Awesome story! Loved the plot with the 4th unforgivable curse and that it was the opposite of the mirror of erised. I also loved your characters. I imagine this is close to how Severus would have turned out if he had been allowed to live and find somebody who would understand him. Your writing is excellent knowing it is your first fanfic and English isn't your first language (the same here, btw). Wish I could be that good. This will definitely go to my favorites.
Now, without further ado, on to the sequel!
TrenchcoatTheVegbian chapter 24 . 9/11/2016
I'm crying!️️️️
Dream.Weaver.Stories chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
This is a great story. It is very interesting to read stories that don't simply follow the book plots. Your story is also great considering your first language isn't english? Well done!
bboops17 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
wow serene is quit a character ben mmm and la is laurel is shy nice first chap
ArtRat chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
I absolutely loved this story. I can't wait to read the other installments! And bravo on this being your first story in English you have mastered the art of writing much better than some of the others. Thank you for the wonderful story!
ArtRat chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
That was very clever! "You can't set the world on fire whenever it doesn't obey your orders." ah! I love it!
VisforVixen chapter 24 . 3/1/2014
Wow. I don't think I've ever been so sad to see a story end. It was marvelous. Couldn't even tell English was your second language! Can't wait to read more of your work!
VisforVixen chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
Loving this story!
StarlitStar chapter 24 . 11/27/2013
what a great story I enjoyed it...
SymmetricGirl chapter 19 . 10/17/2012
I totally love your story! XD really great! I LOVE YOU!
I READ IT NON STOP SINCE LAST NIGHT!

i really want to review last night but mom switched off the wifi.. TToTT
Bazzziinnggaa!
Carpe diem chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
That last scene with the Baron was cute. I'm surprised to hear English was not your first language. I enjoyed this fanfic nonetheless and find your OCs unique. I hope to see more from you one day!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
excuse my language but HOLY CRAP! That was awesome! good job! No, wait, GREAT job!
Moonchild1212 chapter 24 . 8/27/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! Thank you for keeping it up! It is appreciated! i can't wait to check out the other things you have written!
Moonchild1212 chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
I'm really enjoying your story!