Reviews for Whole again Severus
Coesius chapter 24 . 3/4/2002
yes, definitely! a good dose of angst is great but Happy Endings rule! LOL

wow, i can't believe this is the end. I had become such a routine for me to check for updates from everytime i logged on! Your story is a very touching and realistic tale of love. Your view of Severus exactly fits mine and i must tell you how much i appreciated every word of this wonderful fic. Thank you! can't wait for the other fics!

love,

coesius
zara chapter 24 . 3/4/2002
This is my favorite story!

I love it! The ending was brilliant.

You should be very proud.

I wish I could write that good.

I can't wait for the other stories.
Polgara6 chapter 24 . 3/4/2002
I LOVE the ending. It was so incredibly beautiful. What a perfect way to start off the week. Please post the sequel soon. I know you say it will be about Sirius but may I beg for glimpses of Severus and Laurel's life together as well? And please please have more on Remus and Selene. She fasinates me. Alright, I have rambled on enough, again, love the story.
Joan chapter 22 . 3/1/2002
Ok that was kind of depressing but good nun the less, can't wait for the next chapter update soon. _
Renes chapter 22 . 3/1/2002
wow~...I like the idea of the map. so creative!
lunarmouse chapter 22 . 3/1/2002
aahhhhhh! the horrible, horrible pain. My heart just broke so many times reading this chapter...I don't know how long it will take me to mend it. I'm sorry...either this is excruciatingly sad or I must be extra sentimental right now. No matter, good job in writting it!
bdwrm chapter 22 . 3/1/2002
that was so sad, but good.
Gwena Lanish chapter 22 . 3/1/2002
This was so sad! But interesting if you consider that you never know where your life will go. Wonderful!
grace underwater chapter 21 . 2/27/2002
What can I say? I'm pretty much addicted to this now... Also... you've done an excellent job of explaining Snape's motives (ha, I sound like a teacher). This is probably the best fanfic I've ever read. Nice one!
Lunarmouse chapter 21 . 2/26/2002
Hurray! Another chapter with another twist that's not ending the story! I know a lot of people would prob. ask you to end it already making everything peachy keen jeally bean, but I love this story and am glad you've found a way to keep it going!
arcee1 chapter 21 . 2/25/2002
Wonderful chapter..
Joan chapter 21 . 2/25/2002
Please don't kill anybody and DON'T split them up I don't know if I could take that again don't make it too sad I love this story keep going your doing a great job please up date soon I can't stand the suspence.
bdwrm chapter 21 . 2/25/2002
this is where i am supposed to insert some wonderful comment about your story, but i don't have anything intelligent to say. oh well, wonderful story!
Alice chapter 21 . 2/25/2002
What might have been very good can't wait to hear more of it.
Troy chapter 21 . 2/25/2002
Very inventive-the mauraders map. I guess part 2 isn't so happy for Snape or Laurel. Update soon-the suspense is killing me!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »