Reviews for Whole again Severus
Amy Lee chapter 10 . 1/18/2002
I become more impressed with this fanfic with every chapter. Most fanfics rush into romance. It's sure nice to see an author that bothers to slow the pace and make it such a joy to read. You have a lovely grip of Snape's character. I agree with the slow approach you're taking to explore and find his emotions. His character really does call for a cautious approach. I can't wait for more.
Starbrite chapter 10 . 1/17/2002
Wow, really liking it so far, I like how you justify Snape's actions.
Beccs chapter 6 . 1/15/2002
Please hurry up with the next chapter! This is such a good story!
Queen of Ice and Sorrows chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
I really, really like this story its great the characterisation is wonderful and your descriptive touch is elegant and enthralling please continue :)
Leila C. Snape chapter 6 . 1/14/2002
Very good! I love Snape stories; I write them myself. As for your English, it's very good, so don't worry. I speak Arabic as a language, so you're not the only person struggling to write. :) But, actually, I'm not struggling. I love English, it's easy to understand. Well, keep going!

Leila C. Snape

Ps. Hey, my name's Leila too!

Pps. I like Serene; I can't help it.
sarah chapter 6 . 1/14/2002
i only just started reading snape fics- but this is obviously one of the best! keep it up!
sarah chapter 6 . 1/14/2002
Starlight8 chapter 6 . 1/14/2002
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

Please keep going!

This is going straight into my favourite stories!

As for English not being your first language. You do a better job than I do and it IS my first language!
ekka chapter 6 . 1/14/2002
Hmmm...That wasn't half bad...
valerie chapter 6 . 1/14/2002
Yoooow girl! this is amazing! continue!
Lyansidde chapter 6 . 1/14/2002
Hi: I just found your story tonight. It is enchanting and I can not wait to read more of it. As for your grammar and English, you have nothing to apologize for.
Amy Lee chapter 3 . 1/12/2002
Wonderful! A very well written and thought out story. I am really looking forward to more. Your idea is very interesting. I like the idea of seeing Hogwarts through the eyes of an adult that was raised Muggle. Write more soon!
Chloe chapter 3 . 1/11/2002
Good story -I'm really enjoying it. It's very well writen and I wouldn't have known English wasn't your first language if you hadn't mentioned it in the first chapter. Hope to read more!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18