Reviews for Whole again Severus
Superman's Girl chapter 24 . 8/2/2010
Love this story. Going in all time favorite Severus stories
kitten652 chapter 24 . 8/1/2010
OMG I CRIED SOO HARD! tears of joy of course! i LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH!
kitten652 chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
AWWW KITTY CAT! i love it! nevle stood up for himself! aww! best plot ever!
kitten652 chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
...holy crap

i didnt think anyone could do it realistically.. i mean snape? and passion? i never thought it could happen. but you did it! i mean wow! ...just amazing! you are AWESOME! i bow down to your great authorness! words cant describe how great this story is!
DarkSpiritDemon chapter 24 . 7/12/2010
Just wanted to say that i loved your story and i hope theres a sequel...:) 10/10
AO3-Xhosa chapter 24 . 7/9/2010
I enjoyed the whole story. You're a wonderful writer.

Yours

Claire
HurogWalker chapter 24 . 1/7/2010
...

I do believe that was the sweetest Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read. Aww, Snape's awesome. Laurel's cool too and they're a perfect match. I shall indeed go and look at your other stories too.

Absolutely amazing, I couldn't leave the computer... I can't believe its over though...

You know, if you ever felt the need, there's plenty more things that you could do with this story. (Maybe you've done much more in the others you mentioned but still.)
Isah Underhill chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
ok, this was great! I honestly could not stop reading it! I read this in 3 days and og, it great! one of the ebst snpa/oc I've ever read. but what I think is greater about your story is the fact that you wrote it in 2002! I mean, there were like, 3 or 4 hp books by then, and you guessed right soo many things!

also loved the fact that it wasnt easy for Laurel to get real close to Snape, she had to really work for it.

Loved the unforgiveable curse you invented, so awesome!

I love snape so I can't say much about him, but this was so amazing, congrats :D

I don't even know if you read these anymore since it's been like 8 years, but well done!

xx
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 24 . 11/8/2009
Amazing work! I really enjoyed it! What a unique and well done storyline! Please write more stories, even though you are done with this story line!
A Persnickety Haberdashery chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Just reminding you that you can't apparate into, or out of, Hogwarts.
liz1015 chapter 24 . 10/2/2009
ok so your story is absolutely amazing! It might be the best ff i have ever read and pretty darn close to Jk's stuff as well. Your command of the English language is completely astounding and I had no idea that it wasn't your first language until i read the a/n. I loved loved loved the story and can't wait to start the next. oh btw its also pretty cool you are Austrian my grandparents were from there and my dad and uncles were all born there but they haven't gone back since they moved...oh well your story is incredible and i loved it!
CreepyKeyla chapter 24 . 8/31/2009
Well, for your first fanfiction (and your first story in English, nontheless!) this was an extremely well written piece of work. I stayed up late reading it until 3:30 in the morning. The way you portrayed Snape was very accurate to what I picture in my mind when I read one of the seven Harry Potter novels (which I love immensely). Apart from a few discrepancies (such as apparation inside Hogwarts grounds, and such) I thought your story was very original and it was so much fun to read. Keep up the good work!
jgsparks chapter 24 . 6/12/2009
Omg. That was such a perfect ending...the best one ever *cries*
Kairi0403 chapter 24 . 4/28/2009
wow this was a really great story! I was so surprised to hear with your note at the end that i gues english isn't your first language, i never would have guessed. anyway just wanted to say that this was a brilliant story though I wished there wasnt such an ambigious ending...I can't wait to read your other stories o
JM chapter 24 . 2/3/2009
Although it doesnt follow the story line of the actual series I must say I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Almost as much as the actual books themselves. My fascination with Snape only started after I finished Deathly Hallows which was a few weeks ago but I thought he deserved more than to give his life because he loved someone who never loved or understood him. Although I did think the whole Lily scenerio was great but I thought he should have lived and found love. Found out that life isnt always cruel. I also thought her always describing him as not very good looking wasn't accurate. I love your physical portrayel of him. And how you merged his cold exterior, his mask with the sensitivity i believe he had deep inside but never showed because noone cared enough about him to dig it out. Okay i'm doing rambling about a fictional characters personality. Just wanted to say that I thought your portrayal of him was perfect and that i thoroughly enjoyed the story and believe me i'm hard to please when it comes to stories. Its great you didnt change his character and turned him hurt my teeth sweet.

Hope you'll write more Snape fiction. You're obviously talented.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »