Reviews for Whole again Severus
christine marie chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I started reading this series back in '02 while you were still writing it, and to this day I consider it one of the best works of fanfiction I have ever read. When I reread the original Harry Potter books, I often find myself thinking, "I liked the way things happened in Whole Again much better". There have been a lot of fanfics I've enjoyed, but none that have kept me coming back for more than six years. I have no idea whether you still check this account or not, but I'll admit that I sometimes check myself to see if you've come out with another story on this website. I don't know if you ever will, but I still think you deserve glowing reviews for writing the best series I have ever read on . Thanks, Leila B.
victoria chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Seriously, this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read (and I've read a lot!). Out of all the thousands of fics that I've read in many genres and themes, this series always sticks out in my mind. I even got my mom hooked on fanfiction because of this story. She tells me how disappointed she is because she hasn't been able to find any as good since. I'm just back rereading it for the umpteenth time and wanted to say thanks for sharing your beautiful writing and imagination with us. :)
radishgirl chapter 24 . 10/21/2008
Wow that was really good. I've always felt Snape needede a warm hearted woman to love him. Yay! I can't wait to read the next ones. Severus, Sirius and Remus my three favorite male characters. Hooray! English isn't your first or second language? Wow. I've taken 4 years of spanish and I have trouble writing a comprehensible paragraph. I wouldn't have known if you hadn't put that in your author's note.
Deritine chapter 15 . 10/8/2008
Ok... so probably you don't check this account, and probably by now your English is perfect (I'm impressed with anyone who can speak/ write more than one and really wish I'd kept up with the ones I took when younger... oh wells)

But...

The v/f thing makes me twitch every time it happens. And it's pretty consistent. Eg- life/live. Life is the noun, live is either a verb or an adjective. Also done with other words with similar declensions.

Good story- if it weren't so old and the profile not updated I'd leave more comments, but at this point it seems silly to gush.
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
AMAZING. Although I am confused by Snape's reaction.
Lokitober chapter 24 . 12/29/2007
One of my favorites! Well written.
Nienna Felidae chapter 24 . 12/13/2007
I have just recently come across your "Whole Again" stories. I just finished reading "Severus" and I plan on reading all the rest. I think it is fantastic! And I must say, your English is better than most people I know whose first language is English! So congrats on both accounts! Haha.
Secret world chapter 23 . 11/10/2007
love it so far
Secret world chapter 12 . 11/9/2007
loved it cant wate to read more
Persephoniii chapter 24 . 11/1/2007
One of the most beautifully written Severus fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I remember this fic from 2003, (I was a regular on the site back then) and even now, years later, it still has my attention. Even though english is not your first language, I have to say, you certainly have a better understanding of it than most english speaking people. I couldn't even tell that this was a second language to you, you've done such a magnificant job.

And I love the concept of this. Adult students joining up at Hogwarts..that was brilliant. I don't recall it being done before this fic came out, which shows what a unique idea this was. And Laurel was a fantastic character. I know fanfic readers do not take kindly to original characters, but I think you did a fantastic job with her. She and Severus make a perfect match. Not only that, but the ups and downs of their relationship was so spiraling, so..poigent.

Great job!
Countess of Abe chapter 24 . 4/22/2007
a very very very nice story. i really enjoyed it! i can't wait to start on the next two!
magpie79 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
wow, your story is great, you have inspired me.

wish there was more!
Anotheranonymous chapter 24 . 2/25/2007
What a great fan fiction! You really have a knack for making characters come to life. I have enjoyed reading all your work so far and really really liked this story. The ending was absoultly perfect, nothing else could have possibly tied the whole story together more perfectly!
whitereflections12 chapter 24 . 12/7/2006
Incredibly, for a person who loves Sirius and hated Snape, this was the first Snape fic I ever read...and it made me a fan. Not as much as I love Sirius, but I love Snape now too. That was quite a feat, considering I hated him with a passion. Excellent work.
Ms.Persephone chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Loved it so much, this is the second time i've read it. :)
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »