Reviews for The Book of the Moon
annewil94 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Please continue i love this idea
tinkerbear10 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I love it alot and hope there is mroe to it!
Smiles in the Shadows chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Definately intriguing, I would read this for sure if you updated. Though I am a bit disappointed that no Wolf's Rain characters will be portayed, I still want to know what will happen next. The way you introduced Lunatari and the Volturi was captivating and held my attention to the last word. Please update when you can or if you want to!
Kuro Neko to Kuro Bara chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
i really like it and hope to read more of it. if you need help, dont be afraid to ask C:
NeverEnoughTime chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
do you ever watch or read X-men? that one would probably go well with wolf's rain...or maximum ride if you've read it, witch i highly reccomend if you're not reading anything right now

p.s. im reccomending maximum ride from the view point of a 13 year old...if you're out of high school already then you mightnot like it very much.
September Wolf chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This, what I'm about to ask, is what no person should ask, but I must... This is absolutly bloody brilliant and I think I envy your writing skills! It's strange, now that I come to this, but I'm 13 years old, I write books and I started a book a few months ago called 'The Book of the Moon'! Talk about weird! Now it comes to my question...

May I please take this and make it apart of the beginning of my book? Phew, tough question, eh? Well, I'm currently on chapter 3 of my book and my beginning sucks, but your little fic fits in with my story wonderfully.

So please can I use it in my book? And will you sue me if it gets published and becomes a movie/book? Oh dear, really tough questions... :(

I'll ask one more time with a huge pretty please! Please reply, I can't live if I don't get a positive reply to do with this matter. Thanks!

Ginga no Yousei chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
*raises hand* I for one LOVE this story no one EVER even thinks about making a Wolf's Rain/Twilight crossover. You are my hero.
PaperSky95 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I like how the song Gravity is melded into the summary.