Reviews for Guardian
nessa11997 chapter 4 . 4/7
I like.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
I really wish you had of kept going with this its pretty amazing and I'd really like to know how the rest goes
quaff chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
I like the generation aspect of this story. Thank you.
Qwerty124 chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Hahaha!
Psychedelica chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
This is so amazing! I take it you're not updating anymore though, considering it's been two and a half years ... :( Oh well.
QueenThyia chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Oh why didn't you continue this? *she sighs dramatically* it was honestly amazing and I'm dying here trying to imagine what happened with him and jim
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
such a brilliant story! i am seriously LOVING this! i am super incredibly eager to read more! :D thank you so much for writing this and sharing it here! 3
LadyGrimR chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Oh my god, please continue. Please, pretty please.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Gah, I'm stalking you here and on LJ now. I must have an update of this soon or I will lose my everlovin' mind. Please this is too good to miss- please! OO
EygptianFireFly chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
I love it. I can clearly see how the evolution in the John Grimm/Kirk Men relationship would lead to Reaper falling in love with James Kirk. Edward was the son, but Sammy distanced that familial tie so that Tiberius was a friend, George would be a close friend and James would be the Best Friend turned Lover. Then there is the hint that James and John wouldn't meet up until Jim has already gone through alot and is his own man. Completely seperating any chance of John seeing Jim as a member of his family.
starfmalover chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
This is an amazing story, I love it so much. Sorry that I didn't review all the chapters but I just couldn't stop reading it.

It hasn't been updated in a long time so does that mean you have lost interest? I really hope not.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Very awesome story. I hope you continue it soon -

Cannot wait for more, please update soon ;]

Tala-Paige
Desiallen16 chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
I can't wait for the next Chapter, or for Jim to come!
Ryle Culler chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
I love your story and I can't wait to read more! XD
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Loved the filler chapter thanks for sharing xx