Reviews for Kiss Me Now, Kiss Me Never
b3j02 chapter 25 . 6/16/2012
Oh what a meeting!
b3j02 chapter 24 . 6/16/2012
Oh that was sad. I don't think that they should trust Angela.
b3j02 chapter 23 . 6/16/2012
So was Carlisle right in thinking Bella was pregnant? I thought she would have said something by now but who knows. I know if she is and she didn't tell him right away then he will most likely be very angry when he finds out. WOW this is soo good! I am anxious to read more!
b3j02 chapter 22 . 6/16/2012
Oh no! I am glad they finally saw each other again but I am sad at the ending. Poor Edward he was really suffering. Things were not going well for him at all anywhere it seemed. Sad. I wonder how Bella fared and if we will hear any about the time they spent apart and her feelings toward their extended separation.
b3j02 chapter 21 . 6/16/2012
Wow that was an angsty chapter. I wasn't crying or anything but that was pretty heavy emotionally.
b3j02 chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
Oh gosh. I think they need to explore these dreams some more. I wonder if Angela is dreaming like they are.
b3j02 chapter 19 . 6/16/2012
This is getting exciting!

I don't know what's going on but I am on the edge of my seat!
b3j02 chapter 18 . 6/16/2012
OH no!

I still think they should have kissed more. I really do. I think it would help with the curse.

I was slightly scared for a moment when Bella heard walking through her house, I thought it was the guy who had just gotten released.

Poor Jacob, I hope they find a way to help him soon!
b3j02 chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
Why didn't they just keep kissing! If he was under her curse surely she would go under his curse after kissing him twice more! I'm just saying!
b3j02 chapter 16 . 6/16/2012
Oh no! Frankly I would have screamed too! That sucks! Poor them!
b3j02 chapter 15 . 6/16/2012
I personally enjoy your long chapters.

While I am glad that Bella believes Edward loves her I am sad that he is and will continue to lie to her. I have a feeling that will not work in his favor.
b3j02 chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Okay so Beverly ended up cursing them all even though it was with good reason. Sad. I also gathered that Beverly and Becca's families both practiced magic. It's probably why they have been feuding for so long. On I go for more answers.

Yeah, I am not sure how Bella is gonna handle Edward's confession. I can't even believe she suggested dying for a few moments to cure people. It never even crossed my mind.
b3j02 chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
Nope not good at all. Sad. Poor Bella. Glad Charlie and Edward got to talk. I wonder if Edward's jealousy is related to the curse? So many questions and I just can't read fast enough.
b3j02 chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Oh no, how sad.

I wonder if Edward will ever tell Bella about his experiment? I wonder now if he is cursed or even slightly cursed? Since she wasn't conscious I wonder if it wasn't active?

Okay on I go!
b3j02 chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
Okay so Edward kissing Bella while she was sleeping was a bad idea!

Secondly, the thing at the kitchen table was that considered a kiss? I am not sure.

Thirdly, I think that Bella's dad knows that someone from their family needs to kiss someone from her family hence him trying to kiss her or her mom.
2,559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »