Reviews for Kiss Me Now, Kiss Me Never
b3j02 chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
Why didn't they just keep kissing! If he was under her curse surely she would go under his curse after kissing him twice more! I'm just saying!
b3j02 chapter 16 . 6/16/2012
Oh no! Frankly I would have screamed too! That sucks! Poor them!
b3j02 chapter 15 . 6/16/2012
I personally enjoy your long chapters.

While I am glad that Bella believes Edward loves her I am sad that he is and will continue to lie to her. I have a feeling that will not work in his favor.
b3j02 chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
Okay so Beverly ended up cursing them all even though it was with good reason. Sad. I also gathered that Beverly and Becca's families both practiced magic. It's probably why they have been feuding for so long. On I go for more answers.

Yeah, I am not sure how Bella is gonna handle Edward's confession. I can't even believe she suggested dying for a few moments to cure people. It never even crossed my mind.
b3j02 chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
Nope not good at all. Sad. Poor Bella. Glad Charlie and Edward got to talk. I wonder if Edward's jealousy is related to the curse? So many questions and I just can't read fast enough.
b3j02 chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Oh no, how sad.

I wonder if Edward will ever tell Bella about his experiment? I wonder now if he is cursed or even slightly cursed? Since she wasn't conscious I wonder if it wasn't active?

Okay on I go!
b3j02 chapter 9 . 6/15/2012
Okay so Edward kissing Bella while she was sleeping was a bad idea!

Secondly, the thing at the kitchen table was that considered a kiss? I am not sure.

Thirdly, I think that Bella's dad knows that someone from their family needs to kiss someone from her family hence him trying to kiss her or her mom.
b3j02 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
OH I am soooo nervous!
b3j02 chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
Oh no! Poor Bella and Jasper! Talk people talk!
b3j02 chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
And the plot thickens! This is so good! I don't know how I managed not to read all of this earlier! Wonderful story!
b3j02 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Oh gosh! Riley died because he was obsessed with her huh? Oh man! This chapter could have been called "Mourning After" and it still would have fit.
b3j02 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Okay, wow! That was, for lack of a better word, intense!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I cannot stop reading this!

It's awesome!

It's so mind boggling!
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
What a curse! Carazy! Can't wait to read more!
MatingInspires chapter 32 . 5/26/2012
Truly unique. Had some mystery. Definitely recommend!
2,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »