Reviews for Kiss Me Now, Kiss Me Never
NatesMomma chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
It is funny that Angela Weber is a skank in this story! She is always the perfect friend in every other story! Love the mysteriousness of this story!
cheshirekat516 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Just wanted to show the love you deserve. This is such an original idea and it so fascinating. Can't wait to read more
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Love it just like all your other ones! Now how about an update for womanizer? Thank you
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
An update already? THANKYOU so much! I freaking love this story already!

Every Wednesday? Thankyou for making my night!

Loved this chapter, and it seems as though they are perfect for each other, neither one can kiss, and both just want to f*ck, lol.

Counting down the days till next Wed! : )
mad4hugh chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Hm. I found Bella dream more confusing than Edward's, but I trust it will all be revealed over time. Interesting how Bella and Edward become rather calloused in their approaches to potential mates when they are older - the curses are the flip side of rhe same coin, something that forces them to keep others at a distance always. I look forward to the two of then getting together, since they BOTH do all they can to avoid being kissed it will be interesting to see how it affects their dynamic. At first, I expect it will be a relief - they can be with the other not fearing that kiss. But will they come to crave and seek a kiss, since it's what the other avoids?
lwig chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Very interesting story.
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
I love it :) Great chapter :) It's getting interesting now :)
BeCullen chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Oh they are going to meet. Can't wait to read what happens next.
spedclass chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
grrrr.edward chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
sounds dirtY! and i LOVE IT!
Hawklore chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Ooh - this just keeps getting better! So Edward is cursed to be hated, and Bella is cursed to be loved? Opposite sides of the coin, but equally undesirable I guess.

Great job, thanks for writing :)
blueclouds25 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Please update soon. This is really interesting.
cathy34 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009

I was wearing some very stylish bright neon pink socks til you went and blew them off woohoo!

And the teaser! Argh! That right there is HAWT!

SnarkyDee chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Its only chapter 2 but has me gripped as to what is going if they kiss someone, that said person falls in love with them...Hmm I wonder if they are immune to each other...Roll on next Wednesday! ;)
2,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 .. Last Next »