Reviews for Kiss Me Now, Kiss Me Never
lambcullen chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Angela's the tramp? Bwhahahah.

I liked BPOV, she seems so hurt!

I just can't wait for more bb
klcivinski chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
this is getting interesting. update soon.
R-Roberts chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
I think this is one of the best I've written, the plot intrigues me so much that it actually screams in my ears to read it again in order to figure it out, but I know I will only get it once the story is updated :)

Keep on the good work, I'm curious about how this will turn out.
SpunkRansom101 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
I absolutely loved it. I had a feeling that's what jeer curse would be. I hope to see a little sneek peek at chapter three and the acyual chapter three soon!
NatesMomma chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
It is funny that Angela Weber is a skank in this story! She is always the perfect friend in every other story! Love the mysteriousness of this story!
cheshirekat516 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Just wanted to show the love you deserve. This is such an original idea and it so fascinating. Can't wait to read more
twilightnaley19 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
LOVED THIS CHAPTER. LOVED BELLA'S POV. POOR BELLA. I CANT WAIT TILL HER AND EDWARD MEET. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
EdwardsBrunette2 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Love it just like all your other ones! Now how about an update for womanizer? Thank you
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
An update already? THANKYOU so much! I freaking love this story already!

Every Wednesday? Thankyou for making my night!

Loved this chapter, and it seems as though they are perfect for each other, neither one can kiss, and both just want to f*ck, lol.

Counting down the days till next Wed! : )
mad4hugh chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Hm. I found Bella dream more confusing than Edward's, but I trust it will all be revealed over time. Interesting how Bella and Edward become rather calloused in their approaches to potential mates when they are older - the curses are the flip side of rhe same coin, something that forces them to keep others at a distance always. I look forward to the two of then getting together, since they BOTH do all they can to avoid being kissed it will be interesting to see how it affects their dynamic. At first, I expect it will be a relief - they can be with the other not fearing that kiss. But will they come to crave and seek a kiss, since it's what the other avoids?
lwig chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Very interesting story.
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
I love it :) Great chapter :) It's getting interesting now :)
BeCullen chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Oh they are going to meet. Can't wait to read what happens next.
spedclass chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
grrrr.edward chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
sounds dirtY! and i LOVE IT!
2,555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 .. Last Next »