Reviews for Kiss Me Now, Kiss Me Never
Hawklore chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Ooh - this just keeps getting better! So Edward is cursed to be hated, and Bella is cursed to be loved? Opposite sides of the coin, but equally undesirable I guess.

Great job, thanks for writing :)
blueclouds25 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Please update soon. This is really interesting.
cathy34 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Gah!

A-frickin-mazing!

I was wearing some very stylish bright neon pink socks til you went and blew them off woohoo!

And the teaser! Argh! That right there is HAWT!

Mwah

xx
SnarkyDee chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Its only chapter 2 but has me gripped as to what is going on...so if they kiss someone, that said person falls in love with them...Hmm I wonder if they are immune to each other...Roll on next Wednesday! ;)
Songs For You chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
I am enjoying this story!
ClancyJane chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
be vague all you want... it builds tension and i love it

this wonderful story, though only 2 chapters in has me intrigued and i want to get lost in it : )
fragile-hearted-girl chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
keep that one alive plz it's awsome so far :)
Sophia24 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
It's McCarty not McCarthy. Anyway, I'm not sure which of the curses is worse...someone hating you after three kisses or someone-who you dont particularly know or like-falling in love with you after just one. But I'm guessing if Edward and Bella kiss each other it will break the curse? But because they are so awkward they won't kiss each other for absolutely ages...because of the curse dominating their lives. I cant wait for the next chapter! :D
Alotalittle chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
What a great premise, I can hardly wait to find out what happens when E meets B. This should be interesting! I hope you finish off the Womanizer, we've all been hanging out there waiting to find out what's going to happen...
bananahzz chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Awesome! I was trying to figure out what her curse would be.

The Ying-Yang effect really compliments the story!

Great writing as always!
Lillie Cullen chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Hope all is well in your world. :)
guitarbabe2005 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
cant wait i like it hm i wonder if the 2 curses will like nutralise the other kinda cool haha thats my lil idea haha
billy41 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
i need more !
cathy34 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Absolutely brilliant!

I'm so intrigued it's verging on painful :P

Mwah