Reviews for Kiss Me Now, Kiss Me Never
Songs For You chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
I am enjoying this story!
ClancyJane chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
be vague all you want... it builds tension and i love it

this wonderful story, though only 2 chapters in has me intrigued and i want to get lost in it : )
fragile-hearted-girl chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
keep that one alive plz it's awsome so far :)
Sophia24 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
It's McCarty not McCarthy. Anyway, I'm not sure which of the curses is worse...someone hating you after three kisses or someone-who you dont particularly know or like-falling in love with you after just one. But I'm guessing if Edward and Bella kiss each other it will break the curse? But because they are so awkward they won't kiss each other for absolutely ages...because of the curse dominating their lives. I cant wait for the next chapter! :D
Alotalittle chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
What a great premise, I can hardly wait to find out what happens when E meets B. This should be interesting! I hope you finish off the Womanizer, we've all been hanging out there waiting to find out what's going to happen...
bananahzz chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Awesome! I was trying to figure out what her curse would be.

The Ying-Yang effect really compliments the story!

Great writing as always!
Lillie Cullen chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Hope all is well in your world. :)
guitarbabe2005 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
cant wait i like it hm i wonder if the 2 curses will like nutralise the other kinda cool haha thats my lil idea haha
billy41 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
i need more !
cathy34 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Absolutely brilliant!

I'm so intrigued it's verging on painful :P

nicole1962 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
nice chapter:)i cant w8 to read the next
MissGoldenDazz chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Wow this is a really friggen interesting concept and the title is perfect. I'm waiting to see how these curses will be broken. How much genius do you store in that brain of yours?
bananahzz chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Oh this story is tantalizing!

I can't wait to find out about the curse!
piratepony chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I like this story so far. Definitely looking forward to the updates
Mariad428 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Ohmygod ! It looks amazing !
2,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »