Reviews for Kiss Me Now, Kiss Me Never
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Woah! What a hook! "I, Edward Cullen, no longer kissed- I just fucked." Hook, Line and I'm sinking and very interested in this. Will be ready and waiting for the next chapter...
MLFanatic chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I'm intrigued! Can't wait to see what you have planned for this fic :)
Fudgy Buddy chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Interesting idea. I can't wait until the next chapter. I've read your other fics and they're awesome so I'm really excited. Thaks for starting another fic! :D
ecxe chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
wow...super interesting curse! cant wait to see how it plays out between edward and bella and how edwards going to try to drive bella away.
sassy41 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Well you have me intrested. I love your other stories so I am along for the ride. Lets go
HellaAwesome chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Sounds interesting! I'll bite!
rangernstephfan chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I like it! I can't wait to find out what Bella's curse is.
Reese69 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I just love your stories and this is a nice peice of fresh air. Totally nice change from the normal...great job can't wait to see where it goes.
ny88 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Interesting story, cant wait to read more :)
TypicalTwilightMom chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Great chapter. Really got me interested. Can't wait for an update. :)
amgrant3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow! what a fucked up yet at times convenient curse! Can't wait to see what Bella's is too!
adhita chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Hi! I think this story has potential, although there are certainly a lot of grey areas as of yet, but I guess you'll explain the curse eventually. I hope it doesn't take too long to finish your other stories so you can continue this one.
TwilightKrazy chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
ok, so i;m really looking forward to reading this...YAY!
BeCullen chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Nice start. Can't wait.
juliette89 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Hmm. Seems really good.

Can't wait for Bella's curse and their meeting!

Juliette