Reviews for Kiss Me Now, Kiss Me Never
UNF4Pellan chapter 32 . 3/14/2015
yayyyyyy. wonder what happened to angela? lol LOVED IT, BB!
UNF4Pellan chapter 30 . 3/14/2015
I don't trust Angela. /sigh
UNF4Pellan chapter 24 . 3/12/2015
Angela, you assholes. RUN.
UNF4Pellan chapter 22 . 3/12/2015
Oh, Bella. Pull yourself together, dammit. We're close to breaking the curse!
UNF4Pellan chapter 21 . 3/12/2015
LULZ. Serves him right. Indifference is better than yelling or insults. Go Bella.
UNF4Pellan chapter 20 . 3/12/2015
OMG he's cursedddd. At least from Angela's side. GAHHH. Stupid Edward. He needs to tell someone where he is or Charlie will have the FBI on his ass soon.
UNF4Pellan chapter 19 . 3/12/2015
see? told you we'd see angela soon enough. i'm glad he's o. stupid for not calling at least carlisle, but he's safe. or is he? *stay tuned*
UNF4Pellan chapter 18 . 3/12/2015
zomgggg *keeps reading*
UNF4Pellan chapter 17 . 3/12/2015
I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT. I wanna her but I get it and then it's just... JHDKJHFDKLSADJFHSLKDF
UNF4Pellan chapter 16 . 3/12/2015
HA! Knew it. Tey're both stupid, stupid, stupid! gahhhhh
UNF4Pellan chapter 15 . 3/12/2015
It's almost sad how this feels like goodbye and that they won't be able to keep their promises :(
UNF4Pellan chapter 14 . 3/12/2015
They are both so freaking stupid. He should tell her. But it's too soon. If he tells her, she'll push him away and that'll be the end of it. I have a bad feeling about Daddy c, idk. Becca needs to get the eff ou of this story, simple as that. Fucking bitch. I'm anxious for Angela to come into play. GAH. Not even half way through and YOURE KILLING ME.
UNF4Pellan chapter 13 . 3/12/2015
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WTF WITH THE EF WITH THE OCD. IS EDWARD UNDER THE CURSE AND HE DOESN'T KNOW IT SINCE WE'RE SEEING THINGS FROM HIS POV? WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH MY HEAD?
UNF4Pellan chapter 11 . 3/11/2015
Holy fuck. Need to read those journals a-fucking-sap. Idk if I trust Jacob yet, but ... idk idkkk. Angela is going to be soooo interesting once you introduce her properly to the story. Can't wait :D
UNF4Pellan chapter 9 . 3/10/2015