Reviews for Kiss Me Now, Kiss Me Never
Anita chapter 32 . 7/25/2012
Thank you, great story.
divyvicki chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
Oh no, what has happened to Edward. Sooooo glad I'm reading this as a completed story so I don't have to wait. LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Interesting story of curse and love/hate through the ages. Have to favorite it so I can read it when I have time. I found this on twilghted but that's not best format for my cellphone so glad it was here too.
TiramiSue84 chapter 18 . 7/17/2012
Gah! This is driving me insane!
And I mean this in a really positive way! )
TiramiSue84 chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Wow.
So glad I finally decieded to check this one out myself after having it recc'd to me several times!
So good!
Can't wait for more!
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 32 . 7/8/2012
You are seriously one of my favourite authors on here. Thank you so much for all the wonderful stories you've shared with us, and I hope there are many more to come! This was just wonderful. Where the heck do you even get your ideas from?
divyvicki chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
Yeah, that can't be good!
divyvicki chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
Wow, wasn't expecting that!
b3j02 chapter 32 . 6/16/2012
That was a great story! Very enjoyable! Very entertaining! I am glad I waited for it to be over before reading it though, I would have gone nuts waiting for those updates, especially when you were being evil! LOL I hope there is an outtake or two in the future for these folks! Glad things are getting better for them!
b3j02 chapter 31 . 6/16/2012
You are sooo evil! That was excellent though! Loved it!
b3j02 chapter 30 . 6/16/2012
Excellence! What a fantastic chapter. Sad about Aro but I loved that Bella stayed for him. Sounds like he lived a long, happy life.

I am so excited about the curse being broken! That spell Bella did needs to be real so someone can do it here. We are in a drought. Although I guess at this moment someone would need to do it in Colorado or New Mexico where those fires are. Oy did I get off topic!
b3j02 chapter 26 . 6/16/2012
That was really evil! I have to get ready and I won't know unless I start the next chapter which might make me late. oh no!
b3j02 chapter 25 . 6/16/2012
Oh what a meeting!
b3j02 chapter 24 . 6/16/2012
Oh that was sad. I don't think that they should trust Angela.
b3j02 chapter 23 . 6/16/2012
So was Carlisle right in thinking Bella was pregnant? I thought she would have said something by now but who knows. I know if she is and she didn't tell him right away then he will most likely be very angry when he finds out. WOW this is soo good! I am anxious to read more!
2,466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »