Reviews for Tomboy Trouble
Pata Hikari chapter 2 . 3/4
So the author replied to my review. And informed me that the segments with " Skye Silverwing" and Pluto are meant to be fourth wall breaking joke segments.

I therefore recant my criticism of the issue. Granted, these segments could use some improvement. (More jokes, more obvious they're "Non Canon") But, on the whole, they no longer cast a pall over the rest of the story with that knowledge.
Pata Hikari chapter 1 . 2/13
I have mixed feelings about this story dying. On one hand, it kind of had an interesting concept.

On the other hand, I hit the self insert and begin to vomit uncontrollably, so it probably wasn't going to lead anywhere good.

Basically somebody else should take this idea, strip out the self insert, and have fun.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
Great story I hope you come back to it someday! How will you deal with all of Ranmas Ravals and love interests? and I really want to see Ranma kicking some Kuno butt again.
Eric-Brune chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
This needs more! More story! Will Happosai have the Witches 3 assisting him? That makes me feel sorry for them!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
This'll be VERY fun:)
epain chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Please continue this story. It is too interesting to deserve being abaqndoned.
Aceina chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
this fic is good is it dead? i hope not id like to se eu update it
Noy Telin'u chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Nooooo! It's abandoned!

And I was just starting to like the Hakura akane Ranma interaction so that it may end up being a weird situation!

Mushroom mishaps and locking kettles could have done this well! Nooo!

And it's a yuri!

Oh well...

Me sad though.
Gibelyou chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Entertaining! A well thought out character substitution in many respects. I hope you come back and add to this.
tuatara chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Huh. This is kind of fantastic. Honestly, I enjoyed it immensely. HarukaxAkane is a really fun pairing with a lot of potential. I do hope this'll be updated again.

The only thing that leaves a little bit of a bad taste in my mouth is Haruka's martial arts skills relative to Akane's. If you make Haruka a better fighter, then what does Akane have? She then has nothing to call her own. She'll be lost in the glow of Ranma and Haruka. I mean, it's not as if she's a skilled musician like Michiru or anything. Perhaps if the advanced Tendo techniques included some super-spiffy stuff comparable in impressiveness to the Saotome sealed techniques?

Like I said, that's all for criticism. Thank you so much for sharing this thoroughly entertaining piece!
Sin Piedad chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Ooh, interesting. I think I've seen a story or two with similar premises but one was Haruka/Ranma(Neptune) and the other Ranma/Akane. I like where this is going. :) (Is it bad of me that I'm kinda rooting for Ranma/Shampoo?)
jupitersthunder chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
YAY! I missed reading this story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Why do I feel this chill going down my spine at that last part?
Cloud Dancer1014 chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
-It may make things harder to write at this point, but as soon as you start writing SM plot, you can basically do whatever you want with it. We have no idea how Uranus and Neptune met in canon SM, which makes things very loose at this point. Some say that it was Uranus who awoke first, but then where did Neptune come in?

If you need ideas, I have a few. First, have Haruka be the first to transform in response to an attack on Akane. It doesn't need to be a daimon; we have Ryouga to worry about, after all. Akane can react to a daimon attacking her sisters, and Ranma can stay as he is for a bit, though not without some prophetic dreams bugging him. These can be apocalyptic dreams, or dreams of his past life as a female.

Sometime during Kodachi's attack/gymnastic challenge, another daimon can attack, putting the newly minted Uranus and Neptune under pressure. Between trying to save innocents and trying to help his/her friends, we can then have Saturn re-enter, causing much mischief to the timeline.

From there, do what you will.

Happy writing, and update soon!
Bobboky chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
nice
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
this is really getting interesting. i can't wait to read more. please update soon!