Reviews for Tomboy Trouble
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
This'll be VERY fun:)
epain chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Please continue this story. It is too interesting to deserve being abaqndoned.
Aceina chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
this fic is good is it dead? i hope not id like to se eu update it
Noy Telin'u chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Nooooo! It's abandoned!

And I was just starting to like the Hakura akane Ranma interaction so that it may end up being a weird situation!

Mushroom mishaps and locking kettles could have done this well! Nooo!

And it's a yuri!

Oh well...

Me sad though.
Gibelyou chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Entertaining! A well thought out character substitution in many respects. I hope you come back and add to this.
tuatara chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Huh. This is kind of fantastic. Honestly, I enjoyed it immensely. HarukaxAkane is a really fun pairing with a lot of potential. I do hope this'll be updated again.

The only thing that leaves a little bit of a bad taste in my mouth is Haruka's martial arts skills relative to Akane's. If you make Haruka a better fighter, then what does Akane have? She then has nothing to call her own. She'll be lost in the glow of Ranma and Haruka. I mean, it's not as if she's a skilled musician like Michiru or anything. Perhaps if the advanced Tendo techniques included some super-spiffy stuff comparable in impressiveness to the Saotome sealed techniques?

Like I said, that's all for criticism. Thank you so much for sharing this thoroughly entertaining piece!
Sin Piedad chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Ooh, interesting. I think I've seen a story or two with similar premises but one was Haruka/Ranma(Neptune) and the other Ranma/Akane. I like where this is going. :) (Is it bad of me that I'm kinda rooting for Ranma/Shampoo?)
jupitersthunder chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
YAY! I missed reading this story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Why do I feel this chill going down my spine at that last part?
Cloud Dancer1014 chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
-It may make things harder to write at this point, but as soon as you start writing SM plot, you can basically do whatever you want with it. We have no idea how Uranus and Neptune met in canon SM, which makes things very loose at this point. Some say that it was Uranus who awoke first, but then where did Neptune come in?

If you need ideas, I have a few. First, have Haruka be the first to transform in response to an attack on Akane. It doesn't need to be a daimon; we have Ryouga to worry about, after all. Akane can react to a daimon attacking her sisters, and Ranma can stay as he is for a bit, though not without some prophetic dreams bugging him. These can be apocalyptic dreams, or dreams of his past life as a female.

Sometime during Kodachi's attack/gymnastic challenge, another daimon can attack, putting the newly minted Uranus and Neptune under pressure. Between trying to save innocents and trying to help his/her friends, we can then have Saturn re-enter, causing much mischief to the timeline.

From there, do what you will.

Happy writing, and update soon!
Bobboky chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
nice
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
this is really getting interesting. i can't wait to read more. please update soon!
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
I really like this so far but female Ranma's hair is red...that's a pretty big thing to change
wert1990 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
AT FIRST i WAS SCEPTICAL ABOUT THIS STORRY; BUT THE LAST CHAPTER MAKES IT SEEM LIKE A GOOD ONE
Tovath chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
This has got to be one of the most interesting stories I have read in a while.
SilentHypoCrit chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
Damn! I want to know how this would continue. Even though it is at a point were you could leave it at that: a nice wacky short story. Well maybe...

Nice writing anyway.