Reviews for The Second Sister
Lucky's Girl chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
Hi,

Hey! Summer time! Hopefully you'll be able to update soon, because this is getting gooood. I think I like it more than I will the new movie's plot.

"The rosy glow and the candid glances that travel from one kid to the next. There is a secret collective to their smiles." That was awesome writing, and I loved how it just sums up everything she is seeing so much.

"Bring it."

"Ice Queen." Annd there it is! I loved how you brought that in, and just the way it starts to show Emma and how she's changing more.

The twist with Eric starting on with the X-Men-y stuff is really interesting. I love the twist, especially that everyone is down there and the way Emma was brought into it. Her loyalties are being pushed back and forth, but only slightly. I like how you are showing that, and how manipulative Eric was being. Since he is like that.

"Eric smiles. "It's what I wanted too. You want to find who twisted your soul and make them pay." I loved the way you had Emma see the similarities in their different stories and how Eric used it. Also letting the guard go was good, because that exactly what the old Emma would do. Loved this chapter sooo much, and I can't wait to see what happens. I wonder if Eric knows what happened to Kayla and if he'll be the one to tell her when the Professor won't. I'm so excited about this story, you're doing such a great job! Thanks again! :D

Lucky's Girl chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Hi,

You meant surprises! And I looooooooooved it! SO MUCH! It was all awesome, from the art class and all of what she'd been doing, and meeting David, and of coouursee the scene with Eric and Charles fighting, Emma seemed to teeter on her voice of who was right. Stuck in the middle!

The talk about what happened was so freakin' cool and I can't waiiit to see what happens/how she takes what did happen. Duuude, why does no body ask what the hell happened to Logan! Come on, everyone must wonder, if not Emma! Though Kayla is probably more on her mind.

"Scott stares at me like I'm an idiot. "I guess so…" That was such a fun line... _ Ororo nearly rolling her eyes was also a great touch.

"I've gone back nearly six years to a time when everything was simple and hope was real." That was sooo sad, and it really showed beautifully how she is feeling and what has effected her now in this teim.

"I want to know," I hiss suddenly. "I want to know what happened to her." Finally ready to ask! Love it! Thanks again for the chapter, I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Thanks again!

Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Hi,

That was awesome! I love little Ororo, she is so cute, and it is fun to see everyone else as the X-Men start to grow and become something. And of COURSE I love Eric being there, also interesting that he seems to be off on his own around the mansion more than in the group, like at the kitchen. A good point.

The scene between Eric and Emma was just, amazing! And I loved every second of it, I hope there will be more of those to come because I ate it up. The fox was interesting too, and how it helped her make her decision. I loved it, and aah I wish Kayla was alive!

Alas, Stryker is an ass! Thanks again, I love this story almost as much as the first! Different characters but I love the way you have Emma in this, you are doing her transition perfectly.

Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Hi,

Whhhatttttt! Fan Fiction is a messed up place! I totally didn't get the alert that this existed or was updated! :( I had randomly decided to read Silvertongue again and when I went on your profile what do I see THIS! So it is an awesome day and sad I had to wait soooooooooooo long for it when it was actually here!

Anyways, the morgue scene was just AWESOME! I freakin' loved it! So sad, and it was just awesome. And mentioning Logan was great and terrible at the same time.

Heehee, yay for the second half and the familiarity! _

"But if there's one thing my sister taught me it's that coffee is sacred." This line is STILL just as awesome! Baah, I miss Kayla! But that's part of the awesome of the story we can feel for and with Emma. I liked the one paragraph where she was starting to see the sides Emma does in the comics and things.

Well I think Kayla should magically rise from the dead and eventually run into Logan and Emma...buttttt for the more realistic story I LOVED it! Absolutely amazing, now why didn't I see it before yesterday? Hahah, thanks again, you are brilliant!

Aphrodite96 chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
i'm glad you updated, i have been waiting, sorry i took long reviewing! but anyways i love the chapter and are you going to make emma the bad guy or the good guy?...oh and i she older than storm?...and is she the same age as magneto?...sorry just a little confuse, that's all but other than that great job!

AJ
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
I hope Magneto doesn't turn Emma into the evil side.
Aphrodite96 chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
i love this story! emma is one of my favorite characters...can't wait till you update!
Carlisle'sCoven chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
cool i get to see kayla's death from her sisters pov..wait thats depressing..yet intreiging...is that possible..i guess so

thanx

jaz
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Emma's reaction of losing sister is very believable. Just like the decision not to stay at Xavier's.
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Please update. Nice thing seeing Eric's pre-Magneto life.
Carlisle'sCoven chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
verry good! though im having trouble remembering things from the first story...eric? oro? sorry my memory sucks.

update soon

Jaz
An Ocean Under A Thousand Suns chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Great job! Keep up the good work
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
So deep. Please update.
Zexion's Somebody chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I'm so sorry I only read this now, I didn't have internet for a while! *bows*

But what an amazing start. To be expected after Silver Tongue, but still, you never cease to amaze me with your writing.
Carlisle'sCoven chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I think it was great and verry well writen. You did verry well on the morgue sceen and trust me I know how it is to have characters enter your mind..happens alot. And it is usually verry agravating for me. Any way verry nicely written and I am looking forward to reading the rest..

Jaz