Reviews for Antipathy
The fishes chapter 22 . 3/25
I love this story!
Sophia chapter 22 . 3/3
I loved this book! You captured Draco and his inner turmoil perfectly. The story was so beautifully written, I could hardly put it down! I am definitely going to bookmark this for later :)
Critic chapter 8 . 1/5
"You really are a fool, Malfoy." This line makes no sense at all. It should be her that's a fool people are scared of it because of it's meaning and representation not what it looks like and I'm just saying, it's not actually ink, nobody sits there and have it done to them like a tattoo.
Critic chapter 7 . 1/5
Draco is a very skilled at occulemency and Astoria shouldn't be able to get that much information, I also couldn't imagine Draco actually wanting or encouraging someone to invade his mind.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2016
And finally... her character develops. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
And there she goes again... making fun of people's fears as if they're nothing. Pretending when she understands. But, honestly, nobody can understand anything until they godfreaking experience it themselves. But, I see none of that here. It's like a parent trampling on a teenager's thoughts and feelings because they are "insignificant". Her character seems really flat. All she's doing is criticizing and criticizing. And all Malfoy is doing is accepting and reacting exactly as she expects. It's too predictable.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2016
Ugh. This Astoria sometimes makes me sick. What right does she have to criticize Malfoy's beliefs and ideals? And has those, goddammit. Why the hell are you undermining them?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
... why does Astoria win every spoken and non-spoken argument?
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
This is absolutely brilliant, i can't get enough of how well you portrayed draco. Astoria is been marvellously clever, although it is still feels weird for her to accept the position as a spy. I love their conversations, it really sound like what draco would say. I would love to read more of your writings, you're really good at understanding characters without romantisizing them like teenage girls. Once again I'm sorry for the long review. I still can't spot anything to criticise, which happens, like, only once before this.
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
This is very enjoyable, honestly 140 something review is a proof of how underrated this story is. So far it had been perfect. I like how you admitted draco's coward side, and how he did not show any unnecessary impulse to spice up the story. It's been really hard to find a fanfiction based on the characters the way they are. Most girls who wrote fanfictions tends to romantisize bad guys, thinking that there is something deep and other bullshit stuff. I like draco just the way he is and this writing captures him perfectly. Sorry for the long review, i just wanted to point out how beautiful i find this fanfiction is. I hope I'll read more of your writings, I'll give more reviews on criticism next time (if i found one), have a nice day!
Vision155 chapter 22 . 6/23/2014
I love your story, please keep updating! Go Drastoria!
noone297 chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
very good story !
Spring Turkey chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
This story is/was amazing! I love, love this side of Draco. It's all excellent. Well written.
ael fyragh chapter 21 . 4/11/2013
i was thinking about this draco sounded a bit familiar, when i realized that he sounded like ciel in your domina (not exactly the same, but the air was almost, though)
but, i guess i like this version of astoria-draco of yours (honestly, i didnt even aware of her before i read this story of yours when i was searching some other stories you wrote after i read your domina. And i'm telling you that you're so damn good at writing, in canon too)

hehe. So, thank you :)
hoshiakariDreamer chapter 19 . 12/29/2012
I need to go back and review individual chapters for this story, but since that might take a while ... I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this. You are a great writer, and the way you develop your characters is so well done. The growing relationship between the two is believable and compelling, and the romantic interactions, once they happen, are sweet without being cloying, because you write them in such a genuine manner. Thank you so much for writing this and posting it!