Reviews for Whatever It Takes
I hate that Bella is so needs that edward dropped his baseball career - hate it!
rebecca's mom chapter 49 . 10/23/2014
I enjoyed your story very much! Thank you for writing a beautiful story. xox
ladiblue03 chapter 49 . 4/10/2014
nice story
twilightgirl1989 chapter 49 . 2/26/2014
Great story! I enjoyed it so much!
Miss.indep.1 chapter 18 . 1/14/2014
Ughh... I just Can't.
bakerybabe35 chapter 49 . 8/1/2013
Great story.
bakerybabe35 chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
I am liking this story so far, a little angsty but good. If you like sports stories try Foul Territory by rinabina. Also very good.
me02 chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
So I'm guessing that "Ri" is Victoria and that this is not the last we have heard of her. I bet there will be more angst for Bella!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
I don't see any apeal in "widowers stories". I could never be with a widower. I would always remember that I was second best. That I am with him only because his wife/fiance/girlfriend, who he loved/loves very much, died. That he would never look at me if she was alive. That mayby/probably they would have children. I would never be able to forget that I'm not the one and only. That he will always love her and I will always share him with her.
elizabeth bennette chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
are they going to break up before getting together again?
phoebelicious chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
loved it
it's simply me n you chapter 48 . 5/28/2012
Can't believe this is done. found your story on the Sportward Facebook page and I'm so glad that I did.

We really got to know the two of them and to see how everything changed and improved for them (partially Edward) was so rewarding. Thanks for sharing this with us.

I know you wrote a while ago, but it was fun to read all your comments about LOST. Loved that show!

Look forward to reading some of your other stories.
it's simply me n you chapter 43 . 5/28/2012
That was a tough chapter. Sorry that Renee had to die, but at least Bella had been able to talk to her and felt like they were connecting again. But what a surprise that she left money for her grandchildren.
it's simply me n you chapter 36 . 5/28/2012
Beautiful proposal.

Cute (& perfect for them) that it was in bed
it's simply me n you chapter 34 . 5/28/2012
Victoria is back. Hope that at some point Bella can tell her off.

Loved Rob's hair in WFE.