Reviews for Whatever It Takes
QueenGB chapter 29 . 5/25
Okay these two babies are on a crazy ass cycle. Something happens then one over reacts. Something happens and the other doesn’t divulge in time. They talk or fight and then they run. They get talked off the cliff and they make up. No make up sex hehe. Emmett nailed it on the plane but Bella has her cycle too. Perhaps we need another couple therapy session. His Ri sounds bitter and desperate and that has stalker written all over it. Jeebus.
QueenGB chapter 28 . 5/25
Everybody say it with me...”Bella talk to Edward.” Hehe
Bella really knows how develop scenarios in her head way to the left of truth. And that house needs more than three bathrooms (6 bedroom house should have at least 4)and then it sounds Fabulous all big and beautiful in the forrest. Cool!
QueenGB chapter 27 . 5/25
I don’t really think she needed to tell Alice the details. Honestly, beyond being nosy her knowing changes nothing. By telling Alice simply they talked and worked through it and it’s personal should have been enough. Maybe that’s me. Sometimes best friends just want all up in your business. M’kay! Is there a time jump coming? I’m not hard pressed for lemons cause the story is really good without it but since it’s become a focus for them is the end of the base game near?
QueenGB chapter 26 . 5/25
Okay they have got to stop this running bullshit. Come on guys stand firm and present with each other. Maybe they will mellow when they have regular orgasims. Because let’s face it it doesn’t change the worlds problems but it mellows you out like a splif. Yell, get mad but don’t run pa-lease. M’kay! Oh and this Ri is trouble clearly Edward felt a vibe so I guess we will stay tuned.
QueenGB chapter 25 . 5/25
I think the build up to this reveal on both sides is making it bigger than it is. Now because of that she will not just be pissed but hurt. He has a past and while it’s shit it’s also done so...
QueenGB chapter 24 . 5/25
Telling her about R isn’t going to be that easy is it? I feel a bump in the road. But all this therapy will make them stronger. Also, I wanted to tell you that you do a really good job writing the therapy sessions. Some writers struggle so, well done indeed!
QueenGB chapter 23 . 5/24
Yes I’m glad Bella expressed herself that’s growth. I am proud of her too. However, before everyone beats the hell out of Edward (Alice) let’s imagine what’s it’s like to have a girlfriend who’s only sexual experience is essentially her being raped by her boyfriend who was violent and didn’t love her all while cheating on her. The second guy she had a major panic attack. How do you ease into that when even she doesn’t know her triggers? His delivery was fucked yes but he has a right to feel what he felt. I’m glad they made up and are moving on. Phew...
QueenGB chapter 22 . 5/24
And I was so ready to say this was such a refreshing chapter without major drama or Uber sensitivities and then you end it with regrets. I hope he explains himself and doesn’t do canon honeymoon Edward.
QueenGB chapter 19 . 5/24
Irina come to make a scene?
QueenGB chapter 18 . 5/24
They are growing and that’s nice to see. Poor Charlie you never want your baby hurt. Edward handled that awkward moment well. Renee! I always felt Renee in canon was selfish not flightly. Who doesn’t go to their only child’s graduation. Insane. I guess we will see her brand of crazy later huh ?
QueenGB chapter 17 . 5/24
Yeah definitely hurt/comfort. That had more tough bits. M glad they talked. When are these kids gonna have some fun ? Le sigh...
QueenGB chapter 16 . 5/24
Alice pissed me off in this chapter. She first needs to chill with the stink faces. But mostly when you have an insecure, emotionally vulnerable best friend who’s being followed by the paps you don’t watch gossip shows when she’s standing there and then tell her she should believe what they say. Duh! Be totally supportive or not at all. Bella needs a united front of support. There! Consider me vented ;-D
QueenGB chapter 14 . 5/24
Nice way to work on he ballet studio scene. Well done. I love these two and glad to se some light coming there way. Also if everyone keeps bringing up his past as a means to threaten him to behave well, it’s not going to make change easy. And since he is working hard to grow that’s also not cool. But it’s human nature to rub shit in people face. We just don’t like when it’s done to us. And if you sleep with a known manwhore you simply should not expect love, wine and roses. The next day. We all think we can change ‘him’...only ‘he’ can do that honey. Ask Bella ;-D
QueenGB chapter 13 . 5/24
Oh theses kids deserve a break. He needs to fire Aro obviously. It’s also odd his whole team hates him. I have a friend that plays for a California team and according to him manwhoring is a part of the pro-game even the married guys who pass judgement. So that’s an interesting perspective you have on Edwards journey. It will make his turn around more interesting.
QueenGB chapter 12 . 5/24
Gosh this is feeling more like hurt/comfort with Therapyward vs Baseballward. Being in Bella’s head right now is slightly more unnerving then Edwards in Chicago. Insert sad face here. I’m knackered. *hand on forehead/faints on couch*
798 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »