Reviews for Whatever It Takes
Eternally Addicted chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
Wow, what an emotional chapter. It had to have been so hard for him to go back to Forks and see his parents. But then to go to the cemetery to that took a lot of courage. I was blown away by Bella's confession that she had killed James. I am guessing that it was either accidental or self defense. Hurry with the next chapter.
Eternally Addicted chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Poor Edward. I wonder what he will think when he finds out that Bella knows his secret. It seems that Jake has the perfect role in this story. I'm not a big Jake fan and I make no secret of
Eternally Addicted chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Hi Noelle its me. LOL Prologue has me very curious, so I am gonna read on. I love this song. Can't wait to see how this goes.
ajenc chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
Sounds like Bella has her own shaky past. Will more be out soon?
Homebody chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
Don't know about her past but can't wait to find out!
belwardfan22 chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
I just want to say that I really love your story and the way you portray the characters. I can't wait for your next update. I'm very curious about Bella's past. Again, I love your story.
Homebody chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
ANY Edward is HOT! By the way, loving the story so far. Can't wait for more.
blazecullen41288 chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
Omg I'm going to racking my brain until you get the next chapter up I am in love with this story I can't wait
ajenc chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
I enjoyed this too! I like seeing a different side of Edward.
ClancyJane chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
damn girl you know how to hook people in... this is amazing and i really cant wait till i get to read more : )
User765 chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
I'm looking forward to reading what happens next.
blazecullen41288 chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
Omg I love this story so much can't wait to read more
Jaspers temptress chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Holy moly, hes going through a rough patch. This has the premise of being a really well writen story and since i'm from Seattle, i'll probably know all the places your metioning :D Keep it up because i'm diggin it.
lili chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
love the story...just not too fond of the way he keeps comparing Bella to Tanya...
764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51