Reviews for Mr Ziggles Goes To The Grocery Store
Alexis Hardy chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
OMG this is awesome I cant stop laughing
xxheartaholicxx chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
OMG! This is the bomb! But lawson is kinda... yeah, but still its amazing! I hope something happens between Evan and Ziggie! LUV DIS GOOD STUFF! :)
JasmineDB chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Poor Kenny! But that's hilarious! Can't wait for more.

-JDB
Mizzy681 chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
LOL This story is very funny, though I don't think the Mr. Lawson part really fits the story... I wonder what will haen between Mr. Ziggles and Mr. Bourne. personally I hope that the melons win, but that;s just my obsession with Mr. Ziggles.

By the way, who is Mr. Lawson, googling him did nothing :)
BellaHickenbottom chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
aw, I cant wait to see what happens between Mr. Ziggles and Mr. Bourne! Poor Poor Kenny messed with the wrong dude LOL.
Nooks chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
~claps~ Nice job! love it! keep doing what ur doing!
redsandman99 chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
OMG! James raped Kenny! *doubles over laughing* (that sounds mean but I don't care)

Poor Connor got his ice cream stolen by the Spirit Squad...those bastards must pay

And I had to laught at dear Mr. Ziggles...he is perfection in this story.
Souless666 chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
I love unique stories and this meets that requirement. LOL

Damn this is so much fun.
VerdeAmor chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Congratulations, you win an internet and a half! It's slash gone awesome! Take that Barney!

A good read. Win!
JasmineDB chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
This is starting to sound amazing! I'm for some odd reason confused about who Mr. Lawson is (I think I'm having a blonde moment though). Good job, keep up the good work!

-JDB
KimberAnnBRAND chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
This is insane! Absurd! Illogical! I LOVE IT! :D
BellaHickenbottom chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
I love his lil obsession with the song LOL. Oh, he's having dinner with Mr. Bourne! That should be interesting! Mr. H makes me giggle though and Mr. Michaels seems like a good friend LOL. CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
MagdileanaO chapter 2 . 12/19/2009
Genius, I loved it.

Especially when Mr. Ziggles was thinking if he liked melons or cucumbers. Can't wait to see how the date turns out.
Nooks chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Oh, you crack me up! this is so funny! hoping for an update soon!
redsandman99 chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
~giggles~ Mr. Lawson groped Mr. Bourne! ~keeps giggling and gets strange look from younger sister~ Hopefully that dinner date between Mr. Ziggles and Mr. Bourne goes okay (and Mr. Lawson kills Miss McCool)