Reviews for The Canmore Argument
Sesshomaru's Babydoll chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Gaaaaaaw, the ending was adorable! Thanks for sharing this short story. I agree, it was definitely a conversation missing from the actual show :D

OceanFire9 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I am SOOO loving you right now for keeping so consistent with canon! Seriously, everything is spot-on - the emotions, the characterizations, the interactions and thought-processes. I've really got no con-crit for this, not even a typo. So glad that you wrote this and posted it!
Kirk Baldridge chapter 1 . 8/14/2011

I get why something like this would never have appeared in the show, for a number of reasons, but it strikes me as the kind of scene we really SHOULD have gotten.

Nicely done.
callalily32 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
wonderful. I love this; it's something I also felt was lacking in the cartoon. Nice work filling in the gaps! :)
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Aww, that is soooo cute! 3
lucrative chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
love the han solo at the end.
Tima chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I'm sad that this wasn't made into a longer had SO much potential! Still, your writing is amazing and I loved reading this!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Well written and interesting story. A lot of emotions churning in both of them and you conveyed their feeling well.
Kats chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Hot damn you're good at this.
RenkonNairu chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I loved it! :D

But I disagree about one tiny and insignificant detail:

"He mulled over these words, thinking about how they had started. Remembering how he’d felt the night he found Jason Canmore in her apartment,..." etr.

I would actually argue that their romantic relationship started in season 2 episode 5 "The Mirror" when Puck turned Elisa into a gargoyle etr.

But that's just a matter of opinion and there's no point in quibbling, especially not when the subject of this review is supposed to be your spectacular story.
Inubaki chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
There aren't alot of Gargyle fanfics and even less Goliath and Elisa fanfics. I love how you really got into the human clan member thing and how it drives Goliath nuts. Its adorable but serious with well written characters. I love it!
shawanasama chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Your right, this topic needed to be addressed. Thanks for the story.
Levs chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Great story! will there be a folow up?
The Once and Future Thing chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I really enjoyed this little ditty. I agree that this issue should've been addressed in the actual cartoon/comic. I'm glad that you decided to write it out.
Spootzl chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow. That's deep and beautiful. I've always wondered what it'd be like if Goliath and Elisa ever talked about that gruesome kiss. Your version was thrilling. The last part with only both of them alone could have been longer though. ;-)

Thanks for posting and please write more Goliath/Elisa stuff!