Reviews for Choice
Waterwitchxx chapter 5 . 9/18/2010
i like it you should keep writing
XMillieX chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Yay! An update! Looking forward to the next! Millie X
I'm Alec's Number 1 chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
Loving it!
My-Life-As-George chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! i just loved that so s oo much, please write more soon! ! ! ! !

from anica
puglover770 chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
cool
deleteemptyaccount chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Aaw, I'm so happy I can inspire people to write. It's a nice feeling. XD

I'm very excited to hear about your quote. No one can ever laugh too much. my theory in

See you tomorrow for Angharad's birthday. Our little girl's growing up. Not literally "our little girl", but you know what I mean. Hopefully? ;)

Love you xx

Sophiiee :)
XMillieX chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Woo! Millie is like Edward! Yay! That's actually...kinda creepy... but i LOVE IT! You HAVE to have her friends come over and Renesmee's family have to befriend whichever character we played (yes, i want Eddie ALL TO MYSELF BWAHAHA).

WHY DONT YOU UPDATE MORE OFTEN?

Mx
stormdog11 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
i don't have anything but

this is a awesome story.
stormdog11 chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
nice
stormdog11 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
good
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
OH MY GOD! KEEP GOING!
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
well, if you need any help with writing, then please, by all means, come over to my fic ideas forum. we try to help with any and all ideas.

to the review, lol. i thought it was pretty good. you see more interaction with the characters, which is a good thing in fics. it helps to build relationships. anyways, update soon!

-luna
puglover770 chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Like it.
EmbryForMe4 chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
continue! please :D
XMillieX chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Love love LOVE IT! Why was i the one to immediately ask her if she liked any boys, hmm? I think (and this is just a suggestion) that you should base us, the human characters, around who we played in our film. You already compared Juliet to Esme, i think it should be like that, it might be cool. OMG Vanessa like Emmett and Carlisle would be SO AWESOME! Just a suggestion. Please update soon!