Reviews for Ezriel
superloudean chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
i really like this story! :D i cant wait for the next chapter :D:D
Galactic Cannibalism chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
Oh yay, and update! And here I though you were going to let this die. I'm glad you updated, Ezra kicks ass, and Emma's pretty funny too
Wulf Duprix chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
OMG! I can't wait for the next chapter!
jailey chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Hmm, that was pretty creepy which I'm sure does not bode well for all concerned. Great chapter though.
Galactic Cannibalism chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
'Not really. Emma likes to drink. She's an alcoholic stripper from Texas. Getting drunk is what she does. She enjoys it and so do I, so why not?' Ezra countered

That line just about killed me XD Ezra just as awesome and I can't wait to meet Emma. Keep up the good work.
TeamDean79 chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
Oh, God (no pun intended). Typical. Absolutely TYPICAL of Dean!

Very good. Ezra rocks. I love how she has these feelings for Cas, but he just thinks of her as a sister (aww...) And Dean made time with the girl-or angel-that Cas was in love with. Jeez. Not fair to Dean, ya think?

Ezra just...rocks. She's fun. She's the coolest archangel, right there with Gabriel.

Awesome writing. I LOVE Ezra's character. Update soon, please!
Ominous Blue chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
Great story please update soon!
Galactic Cannibalism chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Yay! You finally updated, I've been waiting so long for it... it's awesome by the way :D Ezra just kicks ass, I love her, sucks about her liking Cas, while he likes Anna, who Dean shagged. Real bummer. I'm glad they all make it out in the end, but I never read that she gets out, you're going to kill her off, aren't you? That would be a real bitch move right there
jailey chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Yay! Another chapter at long last. I'd forgotten how much I was enjoying this story. Love Ezra - what a great character. There are a whole bunch of really great moments in this chapter. Bring on Chapter 5!
jailey chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Nice drunk talking - always love a bit of susspecting myself. Hmm, drunken angels are a worry! Ezra's a bit of a take charge kinda angel - I see some more conflict with Dean on the horizon. Nice work!
Galactic Cannibalism chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Did not see that one coming. Ezra the archagel. She is defintly not like the other angels thats for sure. Keep up the good work.
thedruidprincess chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
this is great! Cant wait for more :D update soon!
jailey chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I'm a fan of your drunken little angel - she is totally kick-ass. Nice work!
Galactic Cannibalism chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Ezra is freaking awsome. A drunk angel. Come on, it does not get better then that. Castiel's sarcasim is freaking hilarious. You have to keep writing this is too good of a story to die.